Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    porkroast34 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 16, 2007, 08:21 PM
    We fool around (no sex) and she could be pregnant but she's ignoring the symptoms
    okay. Well I am really stressed about my girlfriend she thinks she could be pregnant occasionally her and I fool around but never sex soemtimes I will finger her after I ejaculate or during and we usually wash our hands. Well she has had period on the 13 last month and hers has always irregular usually she has it around the switching randomly from the 20-24 to early teens but this month after being gone for two weeks at camp she told me her period around the 13 was missed but sometimes it changes back to 20-24. It's now the 16 so it is 3 days "late." her and I are both worried she has tender breasts she says she's gaining wait do to her lack of excersise and the amount she eats at her job but says she tired because of swimming and she says she's peeing a lot only do to the amount of water. She has lower stomach "cramps." but has yet to throw up. I shouldn't have to worry but I still do. How long should we wait? What should we do if she doesn't have her period after 25? Should we be worried?
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Jul 16, 2007, 08:23 PM
    If you two haven't had sex, she is not pregnant. If she is having stomach cramps, that does not mean she is going to throw up. Stomach cramps are a good indicator that her period is on the way.

Also, breast tenderness could be due to the extra hormones a woman's body puts out when she is gearing up to start her period :)
    Ultra Member

Jul 16, 2007, 08:36 PM
    If she doesn't have her period she needs to go to the doctor and find out why. You can't get pregnant from fingering someone, you have to have sexual intercourse.
    rankrank55 Posts: 1,259, Reputation: 177
    Ultra Member

Jul 16, 2007, 09:03 PM
    She is probably NOT pregnant because their was no sexual intercourse. Unless you had semen all over your hand before you started to finger her then you have nothing to worry about. Like you said, her periods are irregular and this is because she is still very young and her body is still getting use to the hormonal changes. The symptoms she is experiencing are more than likely hormonal. Like star mentioned, if there is no period pretty soon then see a doctor in order to figure out what is going on... they can even do a blood pregnancy test to rule that out. Good luck... chill out :)
    Ultra Member

Jul 16, 2007, 09:07 PM
    Even if he had ejaculate on his fingers, it is still highly unlikely that she would be pregnant. :)
    Ultra Member

Jul 16, 2007, 09:14 PM
    Yeah it would have to be literally dripping from the hand!

Jul 16, 2007, 09:16 PM
    I feel real sorry for hurting my girlfriend in the way I probably did I made her just as scared and as stressed as I was. I always want to be with her and I don't want this scare or w/e to hurt us. 10 months is a long time but I am sure we will be together much longer because of how strong it is I love her. And if she is ever to read this I hope she knows that.
    Ultra Member

Jul 16, 2007, 09:18 PM
    That's very charming and sweet! I'm sure she will be just fine though; just let her know that you were concerned about her and the possibility of a baby but that it's all OK!
    Mario3 Posts: 65, Reputation: 4
    -

Jul 16, 2007, 09:23 PM
    Your girlfriend is not Mary Mother of God is she? So you can relax - there is no miracle here
    LuvMyMaltipoo Posts: 281, Reputation: 39

Jul 16, 2007, 09:50 PM
    Most of the symptoms sound like she's just getting ready to start. RELAX. :)
    peanut6966 Posts: 43, Reputation: 7

Jul 17, 2007, 04:53 AM
    If you do not have sex she isn't pregnant (unless she has cheated on you) sperm can not survive in the air so even if you had some on your hand and had foreplay with her she still could not get pregnant. A lot of the syptoms she has maybe because she is starting her period soon or maybe if she has bad cramps she could have cysts and should be checked by a Dr :) Good luck
    Ultra Member

Jul 17, 2007, 11:58 AM
    In room temperature, dry air, sperm can live 1-3 hours outside of the body :)

Jul 17, 2007, 08:31 PM
    So today she believed she got her period and her and I hung out with my good friend later that night she called complaining that her bleeding went away and was mush lighter then usually this got her all shacken up she believes the best thing to do is break up and I can live on but I think she needs someone to get through this. What should she do I was so siked that she was not pregnant but she's so certain she is. I don't know what to tell her. But I can't leave her. What shall I do? What should she do? Help!
    Ultra Member

Jul 17, 2007, 09:06 PM
    She's NOT pregnant sweetie... you must tell her this!
    LuvMyMaltipoo Posts: 281, Reputation: 39

Jul 17, 2007, 09:42 PM
    Sometimes stress can cause your period to be irregular. Tell her to RELAX!
    amerrell Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 7, 2011, 10:25 PM
    I think you are way to young to even have sex if you have no idea what you two are doing. You are either too young or too stupid!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

8 Days late on my Period! NOT PREGNANT! Weird symptoms! [ 13 Answers ]

Hi, my name is Linsay I am 21 years old. I have been looking through all these womens' posts who have had late periods. I am having the same problem. I have taken several pregnancy tests and they are negative. I have already had one baby and I don't feel pregnant, at least not like I did the...

I've had some pregnancy symptoms, but I'm still getting period cramps, pregnant or not? [ 2 Answers ]

Im 17, my boyfriend and I had unprotected sex about a month ago. (stupid I know) I was on my period. About a week afterwards, I noticed some light blood when I went to the bathroom. But I knew it wasn't my period, cause I had just gotten off it. Ive also been experiencing some frequent back pains,...

Sex while pregnant [ 11 Answers ]

I am pregnant with my first child and I have heard so many things about having sex while pregnant... is it safe to have sex while pregnant??

Could I be pregnant, or just having birth control symptoms? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, Im just concerned about what could possibly be happening to my body right now, and I hope I don't lose you anywhere. STAY WITH ME! Now, I was put on Ortho Tri Cyclen Lo about two months ago. I took that first pack successfully and my period came normally during the forth week of the pack....

Pregnant symptoms? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi! My boyfriend and I have been together for some time now, and have recently been having unprotected sex. Since my last period, I have had many symptoms (according to several websites). I have had four nosebleeds, out of the blue. I have always had problems with acne, but there is some showing up...

View more questions Search