Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rankrank55 Posts: 1,259, Reputation: 177
    Ultra Member

Jul 16, 2007, 12:41 PM
    Ahhh my head!
    I've been having constant headaches for the past two weeks now; some feel like tension headaches, some feel like migraines, and some even feel like ice headaches. Along with this, when I bend my head over it hurts when I raise it back up. I thought about seeing a doctor if these headaches persist but I wanted to get all of you guy's opinions first. Thanks guys ahead of time! ;)
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Jul 16, 2007, 12:43 PM
    I was actually diagnosed with migraines by my doctor. I get at least 2 migraines a week! I have to take a prescription to get rid of them. You might want to see your doc if it doesn't go away soon! :)
    Ultra Member

Jul 16, 2007, 12:50 PM
    Thanks for your answers; it makes me quite paranoid though... what if it's a brain tumor or something... sheessh, I don't think I would want to know that :S I will make an appointment as soon as I get the chance though. The pain is not unbearable but it is pretty much constant.
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Jul 16, 2007, 12:51 PM
    Are you sensitive to light, loud noises, and smells? That is how I am, and its miserable! :)
    Ultra Member

Jul 16, 2007, 12:53 PM
    Nope... I don't think I have migraines but some of the headaches are "migraine like" Most of them feel like tension headaches or brain freezes... it's odd!
    Ultra Member

Jul 16, 2007, 01:01 PM
    Hummm... that's a possibility! I will ask my doctor about this.
    templelane Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 227
    Ultra Member

Jul 16, 2007, 01:02 PM
    Make a headache diary- they always ask for these. Include what you are eating as well. I would also note down when your periods are and any causes of stress. This will help identify patterns which may lead to the identification of triggers. Oh yeah and include what medication you take for them and how well they work (if at all).

Hope this helps
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Jul 16, 2007, 01:07 PM
    I have the same symptoms that you describe. I think a lot of it has to do with pressure in the neck and possibly shoulders. Take care of these areas and possibly these headaches will go away.
    Uber Member

Jul 16, 2007, 01:08 PM
    Is there anyway of you going to physio??
    Ultra Member

Jul 16, 2007, 01:10 PM
    ?? Not sure what you mean, lmao.
    Uber Member

Jul 16, 2007, 01:12 PM
    Message therapy
    Ultra Member

Jul 16, 2007, 01:14 PM
    Oh okay, yes I could do this! I will set up an appointment with someone as soon as I can, that would be great!
    bushg Posts: 3,433, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Jul 16, 2007, 01:26 PM
    It sounds like sinus headaches to me . Last year my sons sinuses bothered him from October till February he ended up having 2 cat scans and different antibiotics & staying on antibiotics for 1 month in January. Also they have a item called a badai<-spelling it was shown on Oprah, we tried the method and it has worked well.
    Ultra Member

Jul 16, 2007, 01:28 PM
    Yeah when I bend over it feels very much like sinus headaches but the others do not. I love the badai... or netti pot it works great on my allergies!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Rain shower head & handheld shower head problem [ 4 Answers ]

I have a shower with 2 pipes for showers heads (one on the wall in front, and one on a side wall). The wall in front has a rain shower head on it. The wall to the side has a hand held shower head attached. The pipe with the hand held shower attached has a push button valve to turn the handheld on...

What's going on in her head? [ 32 Answers ]

I just started dating this girl recently. Were both in college but I am 5 years older than her. I am 26 and she's 21. We have been out 4 times now but she always has things to do so our dates always run short. Let me also add that I have not tried to get in her pants, as much as I have wanted...

Is it all just in my head? [ 14 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been together for almost a year and a half. The first year of our relationship was a long distance relationship, and we only saw each other on weekends. Everything was amazing.. And it still is.. BUT our sex life has detteriorated since moving in together. We bought a house...

Cold water tap! AHHH [ 1 Answers ]

Hiya all I'm new and have so many questions about so many things so I thought id start here... When I turn on my bath taps the hot comes on fine but you can turn the cold tap on nearly full blast before it makes a funny noise and cold water starts actually coming out of it! Not good when your...

My cat is blood thirsty- ahhh! [ 2 Answers ]

My roomates are always accidentally letting my cat outside. The little sneak is quick. He always comes back so that's not the problem. The problem is he torments little animals and birds. I know it's nature, blah blah, but he kills birds, mice, rabbits,etc. One time he brought back a baby rabbit...

View more questions Search