Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cal823 Posts: 867, Reputation: 116

Aug 12, 2007, 03:51 AM
    Can you put his point in more simple language for those of us who do not have a science degree?
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Aug 12, 2007, 06:08 AM
    You're assuming that his point is in scientific language. It is not. I cannot understand it either.

It doesn't make sense because it doesn't make sense. You have confirmed that to me.

Thank you
    Toms777 Posts: 25, Reputation: 4
    -

Aug 12, 2007, 09:49 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Freethinka
    Is50% good+50% evil=God? I ask this because every thing has an opposite answer this I am confused.
    God does not have any opposite. Satan is the opposite of Michael not God.
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Aug 12, 2007, 10:14 AM
    Why is Satan the opposite of someone? I don't get it.
    Marily Posts: 457, Reputation: 51

Aug 12, 2007, 10:40 AM
    Is he referring to Michael the Angel or Michael as a person?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Evil desires [ 10 Answers ]

I have been a self mutilator for about 10 years (I'm 22), I have been married for 17 months and have not cut myself since a little while before. I am also 35 weeks pregnant. My husband and I barely have a relationship because all he does is sit on his computer and tonight I caught my husband...

My home is evil? [ 25 Answers ]

I live with my partner in our new home, an apartment in aberdeen scotland near a river. When we moved in it was great but we soon noticed some very abnormal things. The taps would just come on, items would fly off the shelfs and electrical appliances would turn off and on. We just laughed it...

Evil old navy... [ 3 Answers ]

I was just wondering if anyone knows the name of the song in the new old navy commercial "spring loves stripes". A woman sings it and the chorus goes " daddio, daddio" a few times... Its stuck in my head for hours after I see the commercial so I figure it would make sense for me to at least know...

Hydroquinone - good or evil? [ 1 Answers ]

I've been reading through some of the posts in the skin lightening forum and I read a lot of people dislike "hydroquinone". I was just wondering if anyone could explain what's wrong with hydroquinone. My dermatologist recommended it to me for my acne scars and it seems to work fine. But if it's...

Evil spyware [ 6 Answers ]

I have decided to run some tests of the main spyware removal tools: Adaware, spybot, xoftspy, Micro$oft AS, trend housecall, etc. So what do you consider the worest spy/ad/malware out there? Also are there any other tools I should try? :D

View more questions Search