Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    phajej Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 16, 2007, 09:31 AM
    Visitor visa
    :D Is it best to wait to apply for visa at the port of entry in the country I'm visiting? Or Is it best to apply for visit before I leave? It's so time consuming!
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

Jul 16, 2007, 10:03 AM
    For most countries you must have it upon arrival, therefore you have to apply before you travel. But this depends on where you are coming from / going.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can F1 visa be transferred to H1B visa with out joining OPT program? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, Currently I am MSC student on F1 visa currently authorized to work .I have been working as a software engineer,network engineer and web developer for the last six years . I am confused about the conversion of F1 to H1B Visa status. Can I Change my F1 visa to H1B visa with out joining the OPT...

Refresh what url current visitor is seeing [ 1 Answers ]

I need to create a visitor list that will record and refresh what url or content the current visitor is seeing in an Iframe be it either video or website. Thanks in advance, Edub9 Untitled Document

F-1 visa (OPT) to H-1b visa: how to file tax [ 10 Answers ]

Hi, My status in US has been changed from F-1 visa(OPT) to H-1b visa during 2006. I received approval for my H1b visa in October. And I worked for the same company throughout 2006. I filed 2005 tax with 1040NR. But I don't know which form I should use for 2006. Someone please help me!

Give Customer Access to Visitor Stats [ 1 Answers ]

My host uses cPanel which has Webalizer. I want to give my customers access but of course don't want to give the host account username and password. I hear there are scripts I can run for stats but I'm a noob. What is the simplest way to give my customers access to the stats? Thanks!

View more questions Search