Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amylove Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Jul 16, 2007, 08:03 AM
    How dose a player fall in love with a girl
    I like this lad he is a bit of a player and I have already fallen in love with him on and of for about 3 4 years when I stayed at his he said give me your arm so we were cuddled up all night after we had sex what do you think should happen and dose he like me
    XenoSapien Posts: 627, Reputation: 42

Jul 16, 2007, 08:22 AM
    A player falls in love with a girl when he's done playin'.

XenoSapien
    Dragon521 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 16, 2008, 10:26 PM
    He probabley dose and I think he dose if he had sex with you! :cool:
    Dragon521 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 16, 2008, 10:28 PM

If I have loved a boy and he doesn't even noice me he's perfect and I want him how do I get him to notice me and love me?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How fast do people fall in love? [ 9 Answers ]

Sometimes everything falls into place and love happens so fast, and sometimes it builds over time. How quickly have you fallen in love?

How do I fall in love again? [ 8 Answers ]

I was with a guy for almost two years and we were in love within two months. To me our relationship was great but he had a bunch of insicurities. As a result of this it causued us to have a hard horrible break up. He said and did things that I would have never thought he would have done to me. It...

Want to fall out of love with a married man [ 1 Answers ]

Hi--i have just walked out of an abusive marriage of 15 yrs--with a daughter--am barely making ends meet--i came to another city and became friends with a couple--the man had sought me from the net--slowly I became close to his wife too--ow I feel I am in love with him--he expressed a desire to...

Desperate to fall out of love with a married man [ 1 Answers ]

Hi--i have just walked out of an abusive marriage of 15 yrs--with a daughter--am barely making ends meet--i came to another city and became friends with a couple--the man had sought me from the net--slowly I became close to his wife too--ow I feel I am in love with him--he expressed a desire to...

How do I get a boy to fall in love with me? [ 4 Answers ]

I like this boy he's younger than me and he likes my sister I asked him out but he said no I'm totally and completely in love with him I think he's sooooooooooo cute and peng I really want him to like me can you help me please tell me how I can get him to fall in love with me.:p

View more questions Search