Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    krryno Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 16, 2007, 07:33 AM
    Sewing Manufactor
    How do you find a manufactor that sews to see if interested or willing to sew a product in mass quanities, taking orders for them online and shipping item?:rolleyes: Thanks!
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jul 19, 2007, 12:35 PM
    The information that you find on the following sites might be helpful to you.

sewing contractors - Google Search

::: D & D, Inc. | Sewing Contractor and Manufacturer | Thousand Oaks, California :::

Sewing Contractors on ThomasNet.com
    RollerCoaster Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 23, 2007, 04:52 PM
    There's an amazing resource to find manufacturers, but you'll need to make a couple of phone calls to find out where you can access it. I found it at the business branch of the New York Public Library. There is a special "to the trade" group of telephone books, which list every type of resource for anything you could possibly want, for every state in the U.S.. I was looking for wide, RED rubber bands for a project, and I was blown away by the number of places I found. I found a manufacturer and spoke to the customer service department to explain my needs. I was working on a much smaller scale than this company was used to, so the woman I spoke to sent me a two pound bag of red rubber bands in the exact size I needed... for free. I can't assure you that you'll have a similar experience, but I'm pretty certain you'll find what you need in those books. The trick is to find who has a full set somewhere near your home. What I would do is call the New York Public Library, and ask how to contact the business library. When you get them, explain the books I told you about, and see if they can tell you where you can find them near you. They'll know what you're looking for. Maybe there's a college near you that has them. Maybe by now, the listings in those books are accessible online, possibly for a small fee or subscription, but it would be worth it to have that resource at your disposal. Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sewing machine [ 3 Answers ]

I have a singer model 457 I can not get the needle to pick up bobbin thread

Dressmaker/Sewing Machine [ 3 Answers ]

I wanted to know if anyone knew any good sewing machines to use for dressmaking. I am going to take a course for dressmaking and I am really planning on making like wedding dresses, prom dresses, ball gowns... anyone know any sewing machines that could help? And a link to a pic would be nice too.

View more questions Search