Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    emilynoelle Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 16, 2007, 06:16 AM
    Hampton bay instructions
    OK... I just got a hampton bay carriage house II but I got it in a garage sale. Everything is there except the MANUAL!:mad: so if any one could give be the literal STEP BY STEP instructions or get me to them that would be great. Keep in mind I have little to no experience in this :D
    Answer Expert Posts: 15, Reputation: 4

Jul 16, 2007, 08:17 AM
    Hampton Bay is a brand sold by Home Depot. A visit or call to your local Home Depot store may help you obtain a copy of it's manual. Hampton Bay does have it's own website with some information on installing a ceiling fan. Click here for more information. For help with the wiring click here.
    ceilingfanrepair Posts: 5,733, Reputation: 109
    Uber Member

Jul 16, 2007, 08:37 PM
    Try these instructions:

Ceiling fan installation - Ceiling Fans N More

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hampton Bay Carriage house ceilliing fan instructions [ 9 Answers ]

I am trying to install this ceilling fan, but I can not get the fan to bolt onto the mounting bracket. The bowl that fits around the bracket is getting in the way. Does anybody have a suggestion? I do not have intsructions to do this install.

Hampton bay ceiling fan instructions [ 4 Answers ]

I recently purchased a Hampton Bay ceiling fan, model 9T. We can't find the instructions. Please supply. Thank you.

Hampton bay remote control for hampton bay fans [ 2 Answers ]

We cannot get the ceiling light to go off on our fan in the bed room. It would not go on and in the middle of the night is just came on by itself and we can not get it off Joanne Moreland

Hampton Bay Ceiling Fan need instructions on how to install [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Hampton Bay Ceiling Fan that is 10 years old and has never been used. It also doesn't have the instruction manuel detailing how to install it. Is there anyway to get that information?:confused:

Hampton Ceiling Fan without instructions [ 1 Answers ]

My Hampton Ceiling Fan, Model Antigua Plus w/remote control arrived without instructions. Do I send the thing back or can I download installation info from some site? Thank you.

View more questions Search