Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    A student Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 16, 2007, 03:51 AM
    Requirements for Job
    I want to know the general requirements for a job and how to please the boss.
    Thank you!
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jul 16, 2007, 03:57 AM
    Well more information would be required in order for us to offer advice on this as your question is too generalised to offer any meaningful assistance.
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Jul 16, 2007, 05:16 AM
    I agree with CurlyBen. One requirement of any job, no matter what it is, would be exemplary attendance. Meaning on time and ready to work. The rest of the job requirements come from your employer.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jul 16, 2007, 05:44 AM
    Some general requirements that employers look for is a stable job history, good educational background and industry associations. Without knowing what job, we can't give you more. Most ads will list the requirements.

To please the boss, you need to be at work on time with a nice clean appearance (this may vary depending on the job). Be willing to do whatever you can to help the company succeed. Show an eagerness and ability to learn.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Any specific requirements if US soldier wants to marry in US an European citizen? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there, Is it true that an US citizen (in the army as sergeant) cannot get married with an EU citizen (non arabic background) before getting sort of clearance from the authorities that the person is not a spy or summat? If this is true what kind of request/paper does the American citizen...

What is this job? [ 5 Answers ]

I have a big interest in trends and product improvement/updating-not just fashion, but the direction pretty much any product/service will go, or needs to go to be popular. I can look at a product, service, TV show, whatever... and immediately tell if it will fail and what would make it better (if...

Tax re: Full-time job in NJ and Part-time job in Brooklyn,NY [ 1 Answers ]

Am a Jersey resident working full-time(40 hours, AGI~$60,000) in Jersey claiming 5. May be accepting position in Brooklyn, NY for additional part-time (16 hours,AGI~$19,000-23,000) Have read responses about resident in Jersey working in NY with one job. Since my part-time position is in NY, I...

Will I still have a job? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi All Please help me if you can Im very worried. I started a new job the end of November last year and had a probabtion of 3 months. I then had to have time off at the beginning of Feb tp have an opertation on my knee. Work were fantastic and have supported me throughout. They told me that...

View more questions Search