Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BIGBOPPER Posts: 351, Reputation: 28

Jul 16, 2007, 12:58 AM
    Name that tune!
    I saw this music video of an animated guy whistling a catchy tune and then singing to some girl. It is British, (I think), and is current, because I heard the song again on a top 40 station at work. I love the song, and want to buy the CD. But the folks at F.Y.E. are clueless. Can anybody help?
    lillie22 Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

Jul 16, 2007, 10:10 AM
    I'm pretty sure the one your thinking of is called "Young Folks" by Peter, Bjørn & John
    lillie22 Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

Jul 16, 2007, 11:28 PM
    No probs I've heard it on triple j here is australia heaps

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need to find this tune [ 1 Answers ]

Looking for an old dance tune between late 80's early 90's goes something like this... the ball and chain give me your sweet effection well... wana take you higher higher higher you... am looking for name of song or who mixed it if oyu know please... looked for it every where but can't find it....

Name that tune... [ 3 Answers ]

What is the name and/or artist of the song in the previews for the upcoming CSI episode to air on 1/10/07 (where William Peterson's charater is leaving)??

Need to know what this tune is [ 3 Answers ]

It was a fairly slow (chilled dance) house track. All I can remember is this, I heard it on an old tape recording, the tune played after it was Don't lose the magic by Shawn Christopher (to give an idea of the kind of tune it was - hopefully :0/. The only words I can remember are, In the morning...

View more questions Search