Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vernjahnke Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 15, 2007, 09:12 PM
    Reversing Fan Direction
    On a Harbor Breeze ceiling fan (Lowes) with both pull chain and remote, how do I reverse blade direction if there is no rotation direction switch on the fan body? Does it have to be rewired?
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Jul 16, 2007, 05:43 AM
    I would look on top of fan housing, if not with pull switches.
    ceilingfanrepair Posts: 5,733, Reputation: 109
    Uber Member

Jul 16, 2007, 08:34 PM
    If the fan has pullchains, the reverse switch will be somewhere on the fan body.

Frequently asked ceiling fan questions - Ceiling Fans N More

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I reverse ceiling fan direction? [ 18 Answers ]

We moved into our home that already had a very nice Hampton Bay ceiling fan installed, but we have no instruction manual... It is a model that has a remote control, with an up light, down light and lo-med-high settings for the fan. However, we have noticed that the way the fan is blowing (counter...

Fan direction [ 1 Answers ]

How do you know what way a fan blade goes on a condenser

Fan direction reversed by power surge [ 12 Answers ]

I have a condenser fan on an existing Janitrol ckj36-1b condensing unit. The fan seems to have reversed direction, most likely from a power surge. There was a strong electrical storm last night and the fan is now blowing back down through the condenser, rather than drawing the air through the...

Reversing motor direction without remote [ 1 Answers ]

My Hampton Bay Sautern fan came without a remote. Two of the fans rotate in "heating" mode (pushing air up to the ceiling) and one rotates in "cooling" mode (pushing air to the floor). Is there a way to reverse the direction WITHOUT the remote?

Ceiling Fan Direction [ 2 Answers ]

Which way should a ceiling fan turn for heating season, clockwise or counter-clockwise?

View more questions Search