Ask
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Jul 15, 2007, 08:17 PM
    Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 2
    How do I teleport in this game?
    airbats-goku Posts: 220, Reputation: 16

Jul 26, 2007, 10:40 PM
    Push over and the dodge button at the correct time timing is everything in this game
    JDW1889 Posts: 66, Reputation: 1

Sep 3, 2007, 06:13 PM
    So much for my help
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Sep 3, 2007, 06:15 PM
    If you have any suggestions I'd love to hear them. I still can't master teleporting that great. :p
    ladiesman217 Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

Sep 14, 2007, 03:01 PM
    Go to the training area is it will help you a lot?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The Dragon [ 8 Answers ]

Does anyone have any insight as to the "Dragon" in the Bible? I know it refurs to Satan but someone told me they believe it is China. With China's president visiting us , I was wondering if anyone has any thoughts as to it's significance.:confused:

Dragon tattoo [ 3 Answers ]

I am looking for a picture of a dragon tattoo for my arm. I want the dragon tail to start at my wrist and the dragon to wrap itself around my arm 2-3 times with it's head on my shoulder to cover a poorly done tattoo on my shoulder. Anyone have any idea of where I can find such a picture? I have...

Dragon Movie [ 3 Answers ]

Hi There was a movie in the 80's (I think) about dragons. It was a cartoon. All I remember is the dragons could talk to each other and one bit where there was a whistling or screaching noise that drove them crazy. Its been bugging me as to what this film is called for some time now. I loved it...

DBZ Budokai 3 Greatest Hits: Passwords [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for the passwords to unlock the alternate costumes for Goku, Trunks, and Piccolo in DBZ Budokai 3 Greatest Hits. I couldn't locate them on gamefaq.com or using internet searches.

View more questions Search