Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    oscaratalegra Posts: 16, Reputation: 2

Jul 15, 2007, 06:28 PM
    I miss my ex girlfriend
    I have been with my ex girlfriend for a little over three years, she went with my ex wife and talked about our marriage, things weren't always good but they weren't always bad. Now she believed all the evil stuff my ex wife had to say and she just broke of our engagement what should I do? WAIT call it quits and move on?? we have been through a lot of stuff together , her per ants have tried to break us up my ex wife and I feel that they have succeeded . I would try to call her but she will not even listen to me. I have always been their for her and know I just feel be traded. What makes this worse is that a day before I was the most important person to her and now I can' t even talk to her. I have put up with a lot of drama and just feel sad
    serena6878 Posts: 94, Reputation: 10

Jul 15, 2007, 06:35 PM
    Were there any faults of you in your past marriage? If there were so, would you like to become better with your girlfriend? If you want to, please tell her you love her and will become a better man with her.
    I believe you would have happy life with a woman you really love.
    I wish you good luck!
    Nickyblinks Posts: 43, Reputation: 4

Jul 15, 2007, 06:36 PM
    There's not much u can do. Either give up or try your best to convince your girlfriend that your ex wife is lying and why. Do romantic things for her too.. that always helps :)

Jul 15, 2007, 06:55 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by serena6878
    Were there any faults of you in your past marriage? If there were so, would you like to become better with your girlfriend? If you want to, please tell her you love her and will become a better man with her.
    I wish you good luck!!
    Sxxqw

Jul 15, 2007, 06:57 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by serena6878
    I wish you good luck!!
    My mistakes won't hopefully repeat, all this four years I have showed what she means to me she knows what my ex wife is like and she knows that her pareant have really treated me bad, and I have never left her couse of that
    serena6878 Posts: 94, Reputation: 10

Jul 15, 2007, 07:03 PM
    I can read a good and tolerant heart out of your words.
    Life is difficult when it comes to a life long promise.
    Her parents are wrong to treat you bad. I am proud of your tolerance.
    I hope you would have communications with your girlfriend at your proper time.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My girlfriend and I broke up about a month ago... Still miss her and want her [ 8 Answers ]

My girlfriend and I have been broken up for about a month now, and we're sort of on a break I guess you could say... I'm going to try and be detailed with the explanation of the relationship so that maybe you guys can give me better advice :) I'm sorry if this is long but I want to give as much...

I miss her [ 3 Answers ]

My parents don't let me date but I have a girlfriend anywayz. We haven't even gone on a date yet cause I have no one 2 drive me 2 wherever I want to go.we live like 40 min away from each other. I do we go on dates

Miss ex girlfriend [ 77 Answers ]

I still miss my ex, she called me last Tuesday and we had a pretty good conversation. She ended it with saying "Call me sometime". I was just on vacation from Thurs-Sun. Think I should call? Email? Or keep the NC going?

I miss him... [ 5 Answers ]

I dated him for about a year. (I later found out... )about the time he was going to propose I decided I needed to finish college, he left for the military to live out his dream. I didn't want to put myself or my career second for the rest of my life. It's now a year later. We've been emailing...

View more questions Search