Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    UsBlkgal Posts: 83, Reputation: 9

Jul 15, 2007, 05:36 PM
    Sloshing shoes
    I bought a neat new pair of shoes at a thrift store for four dollars. Here is the jipper: they make squishing sounds. They are loud and obnoxious. Should I use them as boomerangs to throw at rats or is there some way I can wear them without sounding like Jacques Cousteau?
    What can I do to get to sneak up on them without all of that noise?
    EdalyB94 Posts: 11, Reputation: 2

Nov 15, 2007, 08:44 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by UsBlkgal
    I bought a neat new pair of shoes at a thrift store for four dollars. Here is the jipper: they make squishing sounds. They are loud and obnoxious. Should I use them as boomerangs to throw at rats or is there some way I can wear them without sounding like Jacques Cousteau?
    what can I do to get to sneak up on them without all of that noise?
    No offense or anything but it kind of depends on what they look like. It is good that they were 4 dollars so u can't feel guilty if you dod choose tom get rid of them but if they are really cute then maybe they are worth it

Beauty is Pain

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Shoes in the house [ 33 Answers ]

Hi! I have been looking forever on the internet for an answer, but haven't been successful... maybe you can help. We are getting new carpet tomorrow and we do not wear our shoes in the house... but, when we have company, they will come in with the nastiest shoes you've ever seen! How can I let...

Jumpsoles shoes [ 2 Answers ]

I am about to buy jumpsoles to increase my vertical. Does anyone know if they really work?

Shoes storage [ 1 Answers ]

Have thousands shoes and how do you make your own shoes storage like shoe hanger ? Cloth backing with clear vinyl pockets to put shoes in , how do you make clear vinyl pockets with staple? Or sew? Prefer not use hot glue or glue because not healthy.

Bags and shoes [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, Hey want to know that what are the latest style of bags hand bags which are in almost... and shoes too are there high heel in fashion or low which are in . Thanks...

View more questions Search