Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    urbancwboy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 15, 2007, 04:19 PM
    Pain in vagina
    I have a pain inside my vagina that just occurs out of no where like just walking and it feels like someone is stabbing me with a knife, it takes me to my knees. I can't even move my legs to walk it hurts so bad. Do you have any idea what it might be? It does not occur during sex, or any strenuous activity, I was just standing there the other day when it occurred. Can you please help me?:confused:
    danielnoahsmommy Posts: 2,506, Reputation: 297
    Ultra Member

Jul 15, 2007, 05:14 PM
    I had this the other day as well. It is gas pressure. I took a few anti gas tabs, past wind and it went away. It is very hard to describe or understand unless you have experienced this yourself
    peanut6966 Posts: 43, Reputation: 7

Jul 15, 2007, 05:16 PM
    Sounds like a nerve being pinched. I get it a lot when I am pregnant and I know how much the pain hurts. I would go see your Gyno. I think they have a gel you can apply inside now daily for it and of coarse there are pills for it alos. Good luck :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sharp pain in vagina [ 3 Answers ]

This is kind of an embarrassing question but the other day at 3DPO I experienced a sharp, shooting pain in my vagina. Has anyone else ever experienced this in early pregnancy? I wasn't doing anything when it happened, just sitting down. It only lasted for about 2-3 seconds... please help if...

Bump on outside of vagina [ 3 Answers ]

I am 22 and 2 months pregnant with my second child I have been with the same man for 8 years and I have recently found a painful bump on the outside of my vagina under my pubic hair. I don't know what it could be? I was tested for HIV and STD's with my first child and the all came back negative. My...

Come on the outside of the vagina [ 2 Answers ]

Is it possible of being pregnant if you weight 115 pounds and you have not put on weight and it would be the 32nd week of the pregnancy also only precum got on the outside of the vagina by finger?

Vagina pain [ 2 Answers ]

OK well I have a lot of pain in the inside of my vagina and up further too it hurts when I urinate but not when I start to its when I'm almost finished and its like I can't get it all out because it hurts too much and when I'm done its very sore and after a lot of pain it goes away for a little...

View more questions Search