Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Becca1025 Posts: 422, Reputation: 45

Jul 15, 2007, 03:42 PM
    Soreness and weird feelings at 13 weeks 5 days
    For the past week, I've had a sore lower back. It comes and goes. I haven't strained myself in anyway and it's usually in the late afternoon into the night when I get this sore back. It feels just like that, a sore muscle. Then for the past couple of days I've had this weird feeling right under the left side of my ribcage. It's a strange pain and it's hard to describe. I guess it's like a dull pain. That babies what only 4 inches, so why all the weird feelings. And yes I will be asking my doctor this week at my appointment, I just want some opinions on this. Thanks :D
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jul 15, 2007, 04:12 PM
    Your post wasn't absolutely clear that you are l3 or so weeks pregnant. You have to realize that your body is going through many changes inwards as well as outward, accommodating that little body inside of you, just about where you mention, under your rib cage.

You had better get used to the lower back pain, because later on, in about 7 or 8 months you will be wishing you had a back support and your hand will be constantly back there to help you along throughout the day.

There are good times and sometimes uncomfortrable times, but it is all worth it in the end.

Peace
    peanut6966 Posts: 43, Reputation: 7

Jul 15, 2007, 05:03 PM
    Im pregnant with baby #4 and every pregnancy seems to be diiferent. I also have the back pain with this baby which a lot of the aches and pains has to o with hormone changes and your uterus stretching and all that fun stuff (lol) Good luck :)
    Becca1025 Posts: 422, Reputation: 45

Jul 15, 2007, 05:56 PM
    What is not clear? Please let me know and I will clarify. The heading of my post does say 13 weeks and 5 days. I will be 14 weeks pregnant in a couple of days. I know there's going to be things going on and moving around inside me, but when I had a previous appointment about a week and a half ago, my doctor was explaining how things are lower, like below the belly button. And it's not like a stretching or inner pain. It's like I worked out too much and I am sore from it but I have not done anything to strain myself. Also sometimes especially in the morning, it feels like I have gotten kicked in the stomach. It's weird.
    rankrank55 Posts: 1,259, Reputation: 177
    Ultra Member

Jul 15, 2007, 10:02 PM
    Round ligament pains possibly?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

5 weeks 2 days pregnant and brown spotting [ 13 Answers ]

Hi guys! Thanks for all of the well wishes after the good news came. I am having some discharge... old brown blood mixed with mucous... very light. It isn't constant. I'll have it for a day or two and then nothing for three or four days. Had my blood drawn today for the full prenatal screen...

Baby is 4`1/2 weeks in growth and I thought I was 6 weeks [ 14 Answers ]

Hello, I am a new wife of 6 months with an amazing husband... we recently in August had a miscarriage and now became pregnant again... here's the thing... My last period was on dec 22nd and I am NOT regular.. between 32-39 day cycles... I had an ultra sound today and it said my baby was only about...

8 Days late on my Period! NOT PREGNANT! Weird symptoms! [ 13 Answers ]

Hi, my name is Linsay I am 21 years old. I have been looking through all these womens' posts who have had late periods. I am having the same problem. I have taken several pregnancy tests and they are negative. I have already had one baby and I don't feel pregnant, at least not like I did the...

Breast soreness [ 4 Answers ]

I just found out that I am pregnant and my breasts were pretty sore. This morning I woke up and they are not really that sore anymore. Does the breast soreness lessen in the mornings or am I possibly miscarrying?

FiancŽ left and in two days has feelings for someone else? [ 9 Answers ]

Hi. I am new here. My heart is broken after my fiancé left a week ago. First let me say I am 47 and he is 31 though we had similar interests and we don't look far off in age. We had been living together for two years and got engaged four months ago. Though we travelled on vacations that were great,...

View more questions Search