Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    billyjean Posts: 21, Reputation: 1

Jul 15, 2007, 03:36 PM
    Internet job
    Does anyone know if there are any jobs you can do on your computer from home part time?
    I live in a very small town so there isn't much around here.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Jul 15, 2007, 03:44 PM
    Hello billyjean:

I'm sure there are. But, 9 out of every 10 offers of jobs to people at home are scams... Be very careful, and don't pay to get hired.

excon
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jul 19, 2007, 10:06 PM
    I agree with the answer above.

If you get into medical transcription, some of the people in that field do work from home.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Videos won't play on internet or show photos on psp internet [ 1 Answers ]

I am having trouble with my psp not showing videos or photos on the internet, can someone please tell me why?:o

Tax re: Full-time job in NJ and Part-time job in Brooklyn,NY [ 1 Answers ]

Am a Jersey resident working full-time(40 hours, AGI~$60,000) in Jersey claiming 5. May be accepting position in Brooklyn, NY for additional part-time (16 hours,AGI~$19,000-23,000) Have read responses about resident in Jersey working in NY with one job. Since my part-time position is in NY, I...

2 NICs, one with internet. No internet. [ 2 Answers ]

This is the setup: I have two computers, a router, and a hub. Computer 1: Connected to the router wirelessly, Connected to to the hub with cat5. Computer 2: Connected to the hub with cat5. This is the problem: With both the wired and wireless connection enabled, I have no internet access. It...

How do I get a job? [ 13 Answers ]

Hi I have finshed skool now and I don't know how to get a job? Where to go and how? Can anyone please help?

New Job! [ 12 Answers ]

As a result, I attended 4 Interviews last Thursday and out of 4 there was 1 I really wanted. Guess what the job I really wanted, is the job I have been offered! - they have matched my slary - the company has great career prospects for me and I am really happy. I have handed in my resignation...

View more questions Search