Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Gord Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 15, 2007, 12:52 PM
    Esther Williams Pool Instalation Manual
    Hi I just Bought a used Esther Williams pool with no instalation manual. I have no idea how to install this. It's 15x24 oval about 5 years old, my biggest problem is trying to figure out how the straight sections go. Is there anyone that has a manual for one that they can email to me or just advise me in how to install ?
    Thx Gord
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jul 15, 2007, 02:11 PM
    Maybe if you go here Esther Williams Above Ground & In Ground Swimming Pools - Delair Group LLC you can get the information you need, or it may lead you to someone who can give you the installation manual.
    Rc422 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 21, 2007, 05:56 PM
    Im in the same situation but with the30' round pool. I found installation diagram for the pool your talking about on the net at http://www.sharkline.com/Oval%20pool%20Instructions.pdf

I think this is what your looking for, hope it helps
    amcruz1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 17, 2008, 06:01 PM
    I will try to use this information that you have shared with me. I have to thank you for helping. Get in touch soon. Ana
    dumpchic Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 12, 2012, 07:37 AM
    I'm installing the bead receiver on the walls and they don't match up there is an overlay about 3 inches. Should I pull the sand away and try to reshape it till they fit?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jul 12, 2012, 08:31 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by dumpchic View Post
    i'm installing the bead receiver on the walls and they don't match up there is an overlay about 3 inches. should i pull the sand away and try to reshape it till they fit?
    Please start a new post if you want a satisfactory answer. You are piggybacking on a post from 2007.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Esther Williams track installation [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I bought a 30' Esther Willaims above ground pool. I'm trying to lay out the bottom track and need to know if the track is also laid out at 30' to the inside of the track or the outside? Erick

Instalation [ 1 Answers ]

Hi pals If we have to install a file in all the systems in a lan then do we have any shortcuts so that if we install in one system it can be used in all other systems , like can we install a file in a netwok?

Dennis williams [ 4 Answers ]

I seem to have lost file c;\windows\system32\drivers\viaudiosyscould someone tell me if this is why I have lost all my sounds I use win xp pro mainboard matsonic ms8137c+can someone help thanks

Dennis williams [ 5 Answers ]

I seem to have lost file c:\windows\system32\cmmgrexe] how do I get it back thanks :confused:

Dennis williams [ 1 Answers ]

I have lost my sound system xp mainboard matsonic ms137c+ when itry to install driver from cd suppied message comes up saying enable from bios then try again when I do so same message iwent to davice manager to try to fix it got message saying error in code 10 ilost my sound when iinstalled AOL...

View more questions Search