Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    loromaniaco Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 14, 2005, 10:36 AM
    Getting a portuguese citizenship
    Hi there,
    My wife and me have been married for more than 4 years, I am from portugal she is from venezuela , I would like to know , what does she need to get my nationality(requirements) please let us know..

Many thanks...

Joao da silva
    secretinlife Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Aug 19, 2005, 07:17 AM
    Proof
    You both need to live in Portugal.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Portuguese citizenship and macau [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I'm an Australian citizen wanting to acquire Portuguese nationality. My father was born (in the 1950's) in Shanghai to parents who descended from Portuguese citizens in Macau. He was a portuguese citizen until the 1980's. During the 1980's he lost his passport and when my mother went to...

Applying for Portuguese citizenship [ 2 Answers ]

My father holds a Portuguese citizenship and passport and is now living with me in Canada. His wish is to reside in Portugual and as his daughter, I need me to look after him as he his old (76 years). I am a Canadian citizen holding Canadian passport and wish to apply for my portuguese...

Portuguese I.D. [ 1 Answers ]

My father was Portuguese,he lived in Malawi where he met my mom and had me.He left when I was ten years old.The only proof I have of him being my father is his name on my birth certificate and a few photos.How do I get to find out more about him? Is there any chance of me getting a portuguese...

View more questions Search