Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    brianad Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 15, 2007, 10:09 AM
    Who sings
    Who sings the original version of this song done by jessica simpson - 'I want to love you forever' ?
    self_lnflicted_hell Posts: 106, Reputation: 9

Jul 20, 2007, 07:13 AM
    I don't think anyone did. From what I've found, it's an original. But also, it wasn't written by Jessica. It was written and produced by Louis Biancaniello and Sam Watters. You can find that info here - I Wanna Love You Forever - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yeah, so as far as I can tell, the words and music were done by Louis & Sam but performed by Jessica.
    Also, the commercial single from I Want to Love You Forever was released on the 28th of September, 1999... therefore, I'm pretty sure it was the original :)
    AlwaysWriting Posts: 131, Reputation: 6

Jul 3, 2008, 11:46 AM
    You might be thinking of the song "I Think That I'm In Love With You" by Jessica Simpson. The original music came from John Cougar's "Jack and Diane".

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Who sings it [ 2 Answers ]

Who sings the song that goes " If you want to be somebody else, change your mind.

Who sings [ 2 Answers ]

:) who sings "accidentally in love"?

Who sings this song && who sings . [ 3 Answers ]

Help PLEASE okayy 1st question who sings the song " My Girl " && who sings the song that goes." isn't no mountain high isn't no valley low isn't no river wide enough baby if you need me call me no matter where you are no matter how far just call my name ill be there in a hurry you don't have to...

Who sings... [ 2 Answers ]

I can't seem to remember who sings a song with the words "I want you, I want you so bad I need you, It's driving me mad"! I do believe that's the chorus. I think it's either from the 80's or early 90's. Can anyone help me figure this out? :)

Who sings this? [ 1 Answers ]

Just heard this about a week ago only words I can remember are they are saying "that's the breaks, that's the breaks" I believe it's a rap song.

View more questions Search