Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MartGoy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 15, 2007, 08:15 AM
    Gaming computers
    Hi
    What's the better computer for World of Warcraft? A MAC computer or a PC?
    michealb Posts: 484, Reputation: 129

Jul 15, 2007, 10:19 AM
    Both will run it fine just make sure you get 2 gigs of ram if your going to get vista. I suggest a PC since there are more games and software titles available for it. Plus you generally get more PC than Mac for your money. I'm a PC tech though so my view might be one sided.
    shubham3512 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 20, 2010, 07:53 AM
    I was in your place I would like PC
    As we know that the ratio compared to PC to mac is more for games
    I would like windows 7 ultimate sp 2

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Computers [ 1 Answers ]

I was wondering if I can hookup one computer to an other computer and download files from one to another even if they are not the same make and how I can do it?

Gaming error [ 1 Answers ]

I've got this new game Hunting Unlimited 4 and after the setup and everything I try to start the game and it comes up with a error saying something about prism3d.exe

Online gaming [ 10 Answers ]

Just so I'm aware Between myself and my son we enjoy online gaming and I was wondering if there are any games that cost money to play?

Computers [ 4 Answers ]

I connect to the web via broadband. Everything is OK for about 15mins then my browser disconnects. I have deleted and reloaded explorer but the fault remains. I have also downloaded avant browser - no difference. When the browser goes off line it does not effect other programmes such as messenger...

View more questions Search