Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wiz1jtc Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jul 15, 2007, 07:28 AM
    Murray Riders
    I have a Murray that was given to me, here is the info from the mower:
    On the mower body:-Garden Tractor 18hp/46" Industrial/Commercial Engine
    & on the Engine:-14 HP V-Twin OHV Vanguard Model#303777;Type-0032-03 (5349); Code-91020111.
    The problem I am having is that when we first started it up, we drove it around the yard and then into the shed with no problems in shifting into all gears. Then, we go to drive it, and it won't go into any gear. It acts like it has no drive at all. Everything seems fine underneath. Can you give me any help at all on this?
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Jul 15, 2007, 04:33 PM
    The first thing to check is the drive belt from the engine to the trans. It may have broken, jumped of the pulleys or the idler pulley. If that isn't the problem just back back to use for step #2.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Any motorcycle riders on this site? [ 12 Answers ]

The picture... ! V I was just wondering if anyone else that uses this site enjoys riding a motorcycle like I do? Any type at all... if there are a few maybe we'll even let somebody that rides a scooter participate, lol.

Sonic Riders help [ 1 Answers ]

AAAAAHHHHHHHH!! I CANNOT FOR THE LIFE OF ME BEAT THE LAST LEVEL OF THE FIRST SECTION OF THIS GAME!! ITS DRIVING ME INSANE!! :mad: I keep falling off the edge of the track. I need a cheat. A button combo, actually, cause I don't have a cheat device.:( and don't give me any tips for staying on...

Murray 17.5 hp 46 in [ 1 Answers ]

I need help with a mower belt diagram. I need them replaced and the small belt 37x69 has the far right pulley touching the pulley to the immediate left which is also touching the leveling bracket(fixed). Any help is appreciated. Thanks

Murray 5.0 won't start [ 2 Answers ]

My Murray 5.0 push lawnmower won't start. It briefly started and when I started to mow, it cut off. This happened a couple of months ago so I checked the air filter and basically knocked all the dirt out and it started like it was brand new. Now it's won't start again. I knocked the dirt out of...

View more questions Search