Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    suzii Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

Jul 15, 2007, 07:02 AM
    After abortion
    I had an abortion by using pills before 9 months my periods are also normal after that but there is secreation of white liquid from my breasts and liquid comes out of the nipples from multiple holes.I m worried please tell me what it is?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 15, 2007, 08:29 AM
    As with any serious medical procedure, this should be done with and under your doctors care. Please check with your doctor or medical clinic for a complete check up.
    danielnoahsmommy Posts: 2,506, Reputation: 297
    Ultra Member

Jul 15, 2007, 09:01 AM
    Sound like you are producing milk. I don't think your homade abortion worked
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 15, 2007, 09:39 AM
    Get to the doctor now. Run, do not walk. It sounds as though you did not have an abortion by "taking pills" It sounds as though you are pregnant and whatever "pills" you took could cause some serious birth defects.

Jul 15, 2007, 11:18 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck
    As with any serious medical procedure, this should be done with and under your doctors care. Please check with your doctor or medical clinic for a complete check up.

The pills were taken under the prescription of expert doctors and I'm having my normal periods after that. If I was pregnant then how could I have normal periods?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 15, 2007, 11:27 AM
    Your original post was very hard to understand. However, some women do have periods during pregnancy.

If you are still leaking breast milk or colostrum it is important that you get to the doctor to find out what is going on.

Jul 15, 2007, 12:24 PM
    I have also my pregnancy test after abortion, it was negative and all my test were normal. Its about 9 months gone to my abortion and I'm getting my normal periods every months then how could I'm pregnant.
    danielnoahsmommy Posts: 2,506, Reputation: 297
    Ultra Member

Jul 15, 2007, 02:17 PM
    If you have had sex since then it is possible to be pregnant again. Further more if you are leaking anything from your breasts it is very important to get your brests examined, could be a sign of hormaonal imbalance, pregnant. Or cancer
    peanut6966 Posts: 43, Reputation: 7

Jul 15, 2007, 05:11 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by suzii
    i have also my pregnancy test after abortion, it was negative and all my test were normal. its about 9 months gone to my abortion and i m getting my normal periods every months then how could i m pregnent.

The pills you took (most likely the morning after pill) could have made your hormones way off balance. Are you currently taking any type of birth control pills or anything like that? I would get a hormone blood test done because it sounds like you have an overload of estrogen from being pregnant and you are leaking out milk.

Jul 16, 2007, 12:05 AM
    What means overload of estrogen? Can I be normal?
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Jul 16, 2007, 12:11 AM
    Even women who have had miscarriages and abortions at certain point can still produce liquid from the breasts. This is actually normal. It does happen and it is nothing series, but if you are unsure it is best to check it out with your medical doctor and get a hormone test done and this will hopefully ease your mind.

Joe
    Leedee Posts: 58, Reputation: 4

Oct 22, 2007, 06:35 PM
    It doesn't sound like your abortion worked properly - I would see your Dr NOW!! If you don't get yourself check it could stop you having kids in the future.
    charlotte234s Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 143
    Ultra Member

Oct 22, 2007, 06:40 PM
    It sounds as if yes, you may be pregnant, and leaking milk or colostrum, so I would definitely go see a doctor.

Also, perhaps hormonal changes have cause your breasts to leak sebum, which is not milk, but because of your background, it may be caused by a medical problem, so STILL go see a doctor.
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Oct 23, 2007, 04:13 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by charlotte234s
    It sounds as if yes, you may be pregnant, and leaking milk or colostrum, so I would definitely go see a doctor.

Also, perhaps hormonal changes have cause your breasts to leak sebum, which is not milk, but because of your background, it may be caused by a medical problem, so STILL go see a doctor.
    I would hope that after 3 months. This question is three months old that this person has found a solution to the problem.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Abortion? [ 54 Answers ]

I haven't told anyone about this... if I had a baby now id would be so unhappy. I don't have the money or the time kto put into it... same with my boyfriend... we are not married yet, we are taking things one step at a time, if we had a baby it would screw up our plans. You know? Well if I turn...

Abortion [ 33 Answers ]

I know my views... what are yours?

Pregnant after an abortion? [ 5 Answers ]

I recently had an abortion on March 2nd of this year. I regret it so much. I also have a 2 year old daughter who I love so much. I allowed other people to gas my head up an bring me down with the past pregnancy so I terminated it an I regret it so much. After the abortion they said your supposed to...

After Abortion [ 12 Answers ]

I have had three abortions. After my third one I never really got my period but I do bleed once a month as if I have my periond. Can you tell me what's going on?

Abortion [ 1 Answers ]

Abortion I have a an abortion on the 29th of sept. I was fine after the abortion I had little to no bleeding.. on the days following the surgery . Now 9 week after the procedure I still have not had my period. I am having cramps which I thought where periods but still no periods. I am not...

View more questions Search