Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    steffimalcampo91 Posts: 21, Reputation: 1

Jul 15, 2007, 05:22 AM
    Physical measurement(different from the previous one)
    How do you estimate using a digital balance? Explain the instances when the display of number flickers.
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Jul 15, 2007, 05:28 AM
    What so YOU think? YOU need to do YOUR homework. We are here to help; but we will NOT help if you don't do ANY WORK YOURSELF.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Physical measurement [ 2 Answers ]

What are the possible errors you are liable to commit in measuring volumes of liquids and irregularly shaped solids?

Measurement for rough in [ 1 Answers ]

I need to know the rough in, measurements for a toilet and shower(36" squire)

Flow measurement [ 1 Answers ]

We have 500 mm Dia water GRP pipe with 30 C temperature and 1 bar pressure gauge . If we will take 100 mm tapping from the pipe to same level , how can we calculate the flow in the tapping if we assume the end pressure of the tapping is zero bar or atmospheric pressure

Window measurement [ 3 Answers ]

I want to install double hung windows in my home. I'm buying the windows from home depot. Question #1, when measuring windows do I give exact measuring example one windows measure w-29 3/8 - h-61 1/4 . Question #2 I live northeast what type of insulation I install in the inside of the windows. ...

What measurement should be given first [ 1 Answers ]

Once I ordered some replacement windows for a house. The discussion during this order was what should be given first the width or the length?

View more questions Search