Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jarsmom1020 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 15, 2007, 03:04 AM
    A rap song from the 90's
    I need the name of a song that was made in the 90's. It contains samples from the isley brothers ( for the love of you) if not the name the artist that sings it?:confused:
    self_lnflicted_hell Posts: 106, Reputation: 9

Jul 20, 2007, 07:19 AM
    Hope this helps a little... found this on this page here -

The only reason why I even started listening to any other kind of music other than rap and current r&b is when Ice Cube made "It Was A Good Day". I said to myself, this song is tight, but it has an old school flavor to it. I looked at the liner notes in Ice Cube's "Predator" CD and it said, Contains samples from The Isley Brothers' "Footsteps In The Dark".

Found this on this page here - Amazon.com: Baby Makin' Music (Feat. Ronald Isley AKA Mr. Biggs): Music: The <b style="color:black;background-color:#ff66ff">Isley</b> <b style="color:white;background-color:#880000">Brothers</b>

Scroll down to the Customer Reviews, that's where I found it :)
    jarsmom1020 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 20, 2007, 12:11 PM
    No I found the answer! It's the I.N.C. ride by masta ace incorporated. From the album sittting on chrome!It's not ice cube's TODAY WAS A GOOD DAY!
    self_lnflicted_hell Posts: 106, Reputation: 9

Jul 21, 2007, 04:48 AM
    All right, I'm happy for you!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

R&b/rap song [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, There is a song that is played rarely on the radio.. I think its pretty new.. its like an r&b/rap song the melody is from the song moments in love by arts of noise.. there is a girl or girls that sing the chorus and a guy rapping it's a slow song... if someone can tell me what it...

Nah nah old cheesy rap song from the 90's [ 2 Answers ]

It went sort of like na nananana nananana nanana nanana nana nana, it's a male lead It's a club rap song... the only words I remember are excuse me mr officer, im the mirical doctar, i like it like that... I also think the background guys say "turn around".

Need to know who song this rap and what its called? [ 1 Answers ]

one verse in this rap song goes like this: tic tac toe is a game I used to play when I was little I use to say u got the x and I got the o's... it don't matter when you tic tac toe now I'm a little bit older I like to play a little bit bolder... that's all I know of the song. It was...

Rap song [ 2 Answers ]

Some lyrics: "who's your sexy now" "go hippie go" Who sings this hip hop (or possibly rap) song and what's the name of it?? Thanks!! -Kae

Rap song from 90s [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for the title to a song that came out is the 90s... it's like a rap song and some of the lyrics say... "because your girl is ridin' on my jock" I know that they also say something about one day in the golden state...

View more questions Search