Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    abaglady Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 14, 2007, 05:27 PM
    Outlook Express error message
    I'm Getting Error Message.. the Host 'pop3' Could Not Be Found Please Verify That You Have Entered The Server Name Correctly Account Pop3 . Server Pop3, Protocol Smtp. Port 25, Secure (ssl) No. Socket Error:11001 Error Number 0x800ccc0d Please Help
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jul 15, 2007, 12:44 AM
    Check your e-mail server settings as that's what this error message says.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jul 15, 2007, 05:33 AM
    Either you aren't connected to the Internet or you have the wrong Incoming (POP3) server information.
    Vilana Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 14, 2007, 09:39 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by abaglady
    I'm Getting Error Message ..the Host 'pop3' Could Not Be Found Please Verify That You Have Entered The Server Name Correctly Account Pop3 . Server Pop3, Protocol Smtp. Port 25, Secure (ssl) No. Socket Error:11001 Error Number 0x800ccc0d Please Help
    I'm sorry, this is a question and not an answer... did you fix this problem? I have the same thing and cannot send any e-mail. Please reply if you have a solution.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Aug 15, 2007, 05:28 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Vilana
    I'm sorry, this is a question and not an answer...did you fix this problem? I have the same thing and cannot send any e-mail. Please reply if you have a solution.
    Did you try the suggestions?
    jenianis21 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2008, 05:21 PM
    Comment on Curlyben's post
    How on earth do you check email server settings? not a clear answer at all!
    jenianis21 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2008, 05:22 PM
    Comment on ScottGem's post
    And how do you change the pop information?! These answers are awful!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Unable to Print the mails from Outlook express but do not give any error too. [ 0 Answers ]

Hello every one,I import all of my mails from Microsot Outlook to Outlook express.There is no problem in sending and receiving the mails.But the problem is that I can give the command to print the mails from outlook express.But no print will come and no error too.When opened the printer,there is no...

Outlook Express 6 - Error 10053 email won't send [ 2 Answers ]

My email was working fine up to a few days ago. Now my Outlook Express 6 won't send email?? I get an error message error 10053, 0x800CCC0F. I have setup the same email accounts on a laptop and rec'v the same error messages while trying to send. My internet works great and receiving email is not an...

Outlook Express forward/reply error [ 2 Answers ]

I've got OE 6, in preview pane mode. That is, I just see the message subjects, but can't read them. If I open a message, then try to reply or forward it, OE shuts down. If I reply or forward to the message directly from the inbox, without opening it first, I'm OK. This is happening whether the...

View more questions Search