Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wanthimback Posts: 2, Reputation: -1

Jul 14, 2007, 06:47 AM
    Want ex back
    I love my ex how do I get him back he couldn't take me accusing him of cheating anymore so he made me leave I want hime back I truly love him
    wanthimback Posts: 2, Reputation: -1

Jul 15, 2007, 12:42 PM
    No way I don't want another fish I want him and only him your advice sucks big time I never accused him he just thought I did
    TrueFaith Posts: 1,202, Reputation: 313
    Ultra Member

Jul 15, 2007, 01:17 PM
    Hey you can't just say.. someone's advice sucks.. when there only trying to help.. lots of the time the advice we get is not always what we want to hear.. in fact.. its pretty much never what we want to hear.. mostly we want to hear everything will be all right or it will all work out... anyway I think you should invite him out.. for dinner or ring him up.. and just say look sorry.. for all that I've done and can we start over..

I do hope it works out for you

Regards
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 15, 2007, 01:38 PM
    no way I don't want another fish I want him and only him your advice sucks big time I never accused him he just thought I did
    I would imagine he made the sam mistake we did since that's what you posted,
    he couldn't take me accusing him of cheating anymore
    This , plus your poor communications skills has everyone misunderstanding poor you. I woud bet your attitude had as much to do with you getting kicked out, as anything. Ask yourself why would he want to comeback to you? Work on communicating better and adjust your attitude, and you may be more atractive to him.
    Skrypt Posts: 156, Reputation: 25

Jul 15, 2007, 02:10 PM
    If you really want him back then I guess I can tell you to have a serious chat with him.

Now in my own opinion I think he just probably moved on if he asked you to leave.
    amber_gilbert Posts: 24, Reputation: 2

Jul 15, 2007, 05:36 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by wanthimback
    I love my ex how do I get him back he couldnt take me accusing him of cheating anymore so he made me leave i want hime back I truly love him
    Tell him that. Tell him how wrong you were, and that he's the only one for you , if that doesn't work, then move on , because if he loves you he'll forgive you
    s_cianci Posts: 5,472, Reputation: 760
    Uber Member

Jul 15, 2007, 05:41 PM
    Unfortunately I don't think you're going to get this one back. What led to you accusing him of cheating anyway? If you truly had reason to believe that was the case then you don't want him back. If it was just your own insecurities, then you've got issues you need to work on.
    mike0228 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 15, 2007, 06:35 PM
    First of all How old are you and how old is he... What makes you say you love him does it really come from your heart or do you just think that... I have been on both sides of the fance as the sayins goes... Call him up or email him with what you are really feeling and see where things can go... if he loves you he will forgive you and move on... I agree with what a couple of people have said by the sounds of things you have some issues to work on.. as well as him... hope everything turns out for you... mike

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Low cold water pressure in 2 showers... Not back to back config however [ 8 Answers ]

My home is 16 years old, I've had it for 5 years. I am on a pump - with 70LBS high cutoff and 55lbs Low turn on. All copper - I have 2 Delta 1600 shower faucets - one tub spicket with shower diverter - one shower only. The tub/shower combo has allways had only a trickle of cold water and...

2 periods back to back with large blood clots! [ 6 Answers ]

I have just stared yet another period after just ending one 5 days ago. I had major pain with the last one, I have never had that kind of pain before. Now with this period I just found an extremely large blood clot. Although it looked more like tissue then an actual bllod clot. What could this be...

Plumbing back to back shower valves [ 5 Answers ]

I am plumbing 2 showers that share a wall (back to back). In order to get the hot and cold supplies to the proper side of each valve requires lots of twists and turns. I was advised by someone to just use ½” male threaded connectors on the supply lines (sweat fit to copper) and then simply use...

Interlocking plate back to back feed [ 2 Answers ]

If I use a interlocking plate to backfeed my main(homelite 200amp)from my generator... from my garage... can I use the braker that is feeding the garage if I put it in the proper place to accommodate the interlocking plate? It's a 220 30 amp braker... so part of the question is... will the...

View more questions Search