Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gvictoria Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 14, 2007, 05:11 AM
    w32.silly FDC
    Could someone tell me how do I remove W32.Silly FDC?
    XenoSapien Posts: 627, Reputation: 42

Jul 14, 2007, 05:19 AM
    Is it in your control panel as a program that you can change/remove?

XenoSapien

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

W32.Sober.x@mm! [ 3 Answers ]

W32.Sober.x@mm! I have a computer here that is being assaulted by it's email's through Microsoft Outlook. I've ran many different Antivirus software programs, and 3 different worm removal tools including the one in the link I've posted. Every scan and every worm removal tool has reported no...

Silly question, but still please answer eh ;) [ 26 Answers ]

OK, you may all think I'm being overly worried about this situation, but that's just me eh ;) Anyhow, here's the backstory... I'm a senior in university and for the longest time, obviously until recently, was in a longterm relationship (nearly 4 years), we began dating summer after HS, both at...

Silly little problem [ 1 Answers ]

Hi gang, Took it upon myself to cut out and redo the plumbing under my kitchen sink, replace the sink and faucets and add a garbage disposal. Miraculously, everything worked out, except for one little annoying thing - when you turn off the water coming through the faucet, it takes a second for...

W32.Welchia.Worm [ 1 Answers ]

Have W32.Welchia.Worm in my Presario 715us Laptop. Norton can't remove or Quarantine it. The only people I know that can help are on vacation. I went to http://securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/w32.welchia.worm.html#removalinstructions But the instructions seem too difficult for...

View more questions Search