Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pawar_bb Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jul 14, 2007, 04:51 AM
    Does she want sex?
    I am 28yr old, married
    One 17yr old girl staying nearby me
    She is looking with sex appeal to me
    Does it is right to have sex with her, if she wants?
    XenoSapien Posts: 627, Reputation: 42

Jul 14, 2007, 05:23 AM
    No. You are spoken for. Take it from me, it's better you don't mess with anyone if married or with a married person. This is why the divorce rate is over 50%, and nobody cares including children about sex.

XenoSapien
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 14, 2007, 06:32 AM
    In one word... CHEATING

No it's not all right. Unless of course your wife doesn't mind. Why don't you ask your wife if it's okay for you to sleep with a 17 year old girl.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jul 16, 2007, 05:45 AM
    As appealing as she might be... keep in mind the grass is always greener on the OTHER SIDE of the fence.
    HappySeedling Posts: 19, Reputation: 2

Jul 16, 2007, 12:00 PM
    Please don't hurt your wife... this girl is young and cheating on your wife with her could not only hurt your family but scar her as well. She is young and still needs to learn.. you are older and shouldn't even have to ask about what is morally right in this situation.
    michealb Posts: 484, Reputation: 129

Jul 16, 2007, 12:25 PM
    Did you really think anyone was going to tell you that it was okay?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 16, 2007, 02:59 PM
    No, it is most likely not "sex appeal" at least for you, she may look sexy to you, but all she most likely things is look at that old man.

A grown man has no business wanting to have sex with children.
    lostinatrance Posts: 50, Reputation: 3

Jul 16, 2007, 04:00 PM
    First off, that is cheating. You have a wife.. why would you want to have that experience with anybody else?

Second, she's 17. Not only is it cheating but it's also illegal and morally wrong.
    I'm one to say that age doesn't matter.. but it does if you're only having sex with them.

Don't hurt your wife, keep your pants on.. at least until you get to the bedroom with your wife ;)
    peanut6966 Posts: 43, Reputation: 7

Jul 17, 2007, 04:31 AM
    Cheating is wrong ( but everyone lives life differently) and she is 17 you would end up in jail for having sex with a minor also
    bigdreamer85 Posts: 44, Reputation: 5

Jul 19, 2007, 08:22 AM
    Seriously... IS this for real? Do you think it'd be OK to cheat on your wife? I believe the age of consent is 16, but with you being 28 I don't know if it'd matter. And yes she probably does want to have sex, but don't do it.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 19, 2007, 09:21 AM
    In India, where the OP is from, the legal age of consent is 14 for boys and 16 for girls.

So, with that said, it would not be illegal for him to have sex with her as she is 17. However, it would be immoral because he is married.
    bushg Posts: 3,433, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Jul 19, 2007, 09:28 AM
    Ask your wife how she feels about this, ask your God , and then look in the mirror and ask yourself this question. Is this young girls interest in me so important that I would risk losing everything ? After I had sex with her could I look at myself and be proud of me and not worry about the outcome of many lives.
    Midnight75 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jul 19, 2007, 04:42 PM
    I'm sure it's flattering that a 17 year old seems to be attracted to you, but if we all gave into our temtations the world would be a pretty messed up place to be. A Promise is a promise and you promised your wife when you married her that you would be faithful to her. It is the ultimate sacrifice, giving yourself to one person for the rest of your life. You would not feel good about yourself afterwards, you would be guilt ridden and possibly lose the person who really means the most to you. Cheating is never OK!
    TessyO Posts: 14, Reputation: 3

Jul 19, 2007, 04:43 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by pawar_bb
    I am 28yr old, married
    she is looking with sex appeal to me
    does it is right to have sex with her, if she wants?
    NO!!
    Roxanalone Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 19, 2007, 04:48 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by pawar_bb
    I am 28yr old, married
    she is looking with sex appeal to me
    does it is right to have sex with her, if she wants?
    Just because she is looking does not mean you have to go poking. It is wise not to get involved with such a young girl or you might find yourself in a world of trouble. Remember she is only seventeen and her body might be mature but her brain and heart cannot handle a fling.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 19, 2007, 08:11 PM
    If you feel betraying your wife, family and God, is okay then by all means cheat, like the lowdown dirty dog you really must be.
    GameJunkieKyle Posts: 4, Reputation: -1

Jul 19, 2007, 10:29 PM
    Umm... well if you want to cheat, there's really no sense in preaching, You should end your relationship with your wife if you plan on cheating though. Also, Im 18, so hooking up with a 17 year old girl would be fine for me... but your 28. You may get in trouble.
    ramblinguy Posts: 86, Reputation: 9

Jul 21, 2007, 11:05 AM
    No it's not all right for several important reasons. Number one is you are married. How would you feel if it was your wife was thinking these thoughts? Put yourself in her place. If your marriage is not going well, you should get that piece of your life straightened out first and find a woman that is at least 18 years old. Secondly, she is only 17 years old. In the U.S. that is illegal.You may be reading too much into her signals. Yeah, it's exciting. Men feel virile and special when a younger girl or woman seem attracted to them. If she knows you are married and is really coming on to you, what does that tell you about her character? Suppose that you pursued this girl and she became pregnant. Are you willing to financially support this child for over 20 more years?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What sex is like when you're old enough to know better. [ 1 Answers ]

What's your take on this? Especially if you're over 50. Naked: A Film by Rached Dretzin

I need more sex [ 16 Answers ]

This is my first time tossing my business out onto the web, but I am desperate for help. 8 months ago I met my mate. He is perfect. We get along seemlessly. He always holds me, kisses me, does all the little things that shows he truly pays attention. I had no idea it could be so easy to be in love....

All about sex [ 7 Answers ]

Hey guys, I have never been in a relationship before, and the idea really scares me I just don't know how you would ever build up trust in someone? My main fear is commitment, I am scared to commit myself to anyone! I have a question though... how can you tell if its purely all going to...

Is it just sex? [ 8 Answers ]

I met this guy 2 and a half years ago. We were dating for a year and last June he had to take a decision. He could either stay here and go to the army or go to a university in england. He decided to stay here with me. However, two months later he became really depressed and we lost any...

View more questions Search