Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nkkosinski Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 14, 2007, 12:06 AM
    What should I expect with District Confustion and Overcrowding?
    I am going to an all 6th grade school with over 340 I will not know. On our way to school, there is lots of road closings and road construction. We still have to take the bus with the 7th and 8th graders. And we may take it with a different Subdivistion. The school still dose not know if we are going to switch classes or stay with one teacher. Or what classes may be cancelled out due to the overcrouding. The school also dose not know if we are taking the bus with the other subdivistion. Or some of us may not even get a regular loker, we may have to use the gym lockers instead of the regular ones. I don't think there will be enough lockers. The school last year was an intermediate school that only has about,300 lockers, and 90 gym lockers. The most scary part? The school is very old and has nasty smell outside, with broken objects, old old window air conditioners, and UNERGROUND CLASSROMS!! MIDDLE CLASSROOMS!! ANd UPSTARIRS CLASSROOMS!! They already warned us that it may take longer to get to your classroom. Any thing I can do to make my scard of te 6th grade fears go away, tips for getting to class on time??
    -Nicole,11
    Haxzor50 Posts: 147, Reputation: 1
    -

Jul 14, 2007, 12:50 AM
    Hah... 6th grade... I loved my 6th grade year hun!

Don't worry about it... believe me, once you learn your classes, you will be there lightning fast, promise!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What should I expect? [ 6 Answers ]

What should I expect in midle schol?

What To Expect? [ 4 Answers ]

Can Your Be At All The Airports If You Been Accused Of Using Some One Else Name To Get A Credit Card, And Also Use The Credit Card?

What should I expect [ 3 Answers ]

I live in Wyoming and just told my husband that I wanted to file for a divorce. We have a 14 month old son and I don't want him to get custody. My husband is an over the road truck driver and wants to buy his own big rig so I know that he is not going to get a place of his own to live in with our...

Thank you, but now what do I expect? [ 4 Answers ]

Okay, so I thank all of you for your harsh and brutal, but very true opinions in my last question. But here is another few for you! Okay so now I am 34 weeks along, and things are okay, I have early contractions and I get super stressed out. But I love the guy. He means a lot to me and I would...

How should I move on from this? What should I expect? [ 21 Answers ]

All right... so this is going to be a long post ;), so bear with me. The girl I am writing to you about has been a part of my for a very long time. Due to a very serious hobby of my family and hers, we met when we were 14 years old. ( We are both 23 now) She was origionally from Florida, and I...

View more questions Search