Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    babigirl1 Posts: 127, Reputation: 12

Jul 13, 2007, 10:07 PM
    Can anyone answer this for me ?
    Can a person have a evil spirit or what ever you want to call it, walk with you everywhere you go ?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jul 13, 2007, 10:39 PM
    I personally have not known about an entity that would follow someone around. But, that doesn't mean that it couldn't happen. It's also true that if you are fearing something, that it could cause you to THINK that something is walking or being with you wherever you go. Fear can be a very powerful thing.

Why do you ask the question, please?

Jul 13, 2007, 10:46 PM
    I ask this ? Cause. I have this cousin that has such a dark side to her. I can see it around her every time we are together and the things that go on in her life are nothing but evil. When I look into her eyes I can see darkness. I have always felt it was the just the things she does, but again wondered if she had this entity with her.
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Jul 13, 2007, 10:49 PM
    It is quite possible, or maybe this is just the way her spirit is??
    ghostinvestigator Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 15, 2007, 08:10 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by babigirl1
    can a person have a evil spirit or what ever you want to call it, walk with you everywhere you go ?
    We are all surrounded by spirits in the air. Both good and bad. Like the devil on one shoulder and an angel on the other. These spirits communicate thoughts and ideas to our subconcious. It is up to each of us to decide which we listen to and act accordingly.

Jul 15, 2007, 08:02 PM
    Thank you very much for all the answers. They are all very good

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

In need of an answer [ 1 Answers ]

I need some answers. I am four months pregnant and was told that my conception date was January 11th, if the conception process takes up to seven days after ovulation and implantation can take up to seven days after that, does this prove that I got pregnant from sex after the first of the year? I...

Can someone answer me! [ 2 Answers ]

Hi all, I would like to known that what's wrong with me... My problem is that I got my period 2 weeks late. 2nd, I had only brownish blood cloth for 3 days and then it stopped. 3rd, I got well for 3 days than later I started my period I think and unitl now I am losing blood I don't know why....

I'm Need an answer! [ 1 Answers ]

Ok, Im 19yrs old, And I think I might be pregnant! Two weeks ago I started to get light Headed and feel faint. I was getting headaches, and stomach aches. I thought I had the flu, But then my laundry soap made me sick to smell it. So I took a test and it was a negative. Then later in...

I need an answer [ 4 Answers ]

I am 19 years old and for the last 2 years my cycle has been between 30-33 days apart.. never more or less. I had unprotected sex on February 11th and then on February17th I noticed what I thought was typical pregnancy symptoms(also,these symptoms have accumulated over the last week and a half)like...

What Is The Answer [ 2 Answers ]

6 3/5 1 2/3 + 11 7/15=

View more questions Search