Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    niktodaE Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 13, 2007, 03:24 PM
    I feel I am over weight what should I do to lose the LBs
    I am 5'4 maybe 5'5 ii weight about 165 I want to lose weight fast and ez with no crazy life altering surgery lol. What shoule I do?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 13, 2007, 03:28 PM
    There is no "ez" way to lose weight.

Don't eat cookies, candy, cake, anything with sugar or salt on or in it, plus don't eat fried foods. Eat lean meats, whole grains, fruits, and vegetables. Park in the farthest-away space at the mall and walk. Don't use escalators or elevators. Walk up and down stairs. Drink lots of water. Don't drink sodas or alcoholic drinks. Walk some more. Don't cheat. Check back in three months and tell us how much you've lost.
    drmskhalil Posts: 11, Reputation: 0

Jul 18, 2007, 03:24 AM
    Well medicine suggests low calorie diets and exercise for weight reduction. It is done by calculating the BMI (Body Mass Index) which can be calculated by wt. in kg/ht in metres(square it). However, bassed on my own personal experience I would suggest dieting... I used to weigh 112 kgs but today I weigh just 66 kg. I was extremely fat and now I am pretty slim. I hope this works, but it isn't fast either. There is no way of reducing the weight quickly other than surgery, but I would never suggest surgery. I hope the answer helps. Best of luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Healthy weight? Or lose weight? [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, I would like to raise my fitness level and loose wieght around my stomach, and upper legs. Although my family and friends say losing wieght would be dangerous, but I think there just saying that. Im so confused, I see myself as overweight and my family sees me as fine. I hate being so self...

Lose weight [ 6 Answers ]

I weigh 56 kilos, and I'm 5 feet 4 inches. I know I'm not fat, but I have quite a big tummy. I mean again its not fat, but my ideal weight would be 50 kilos. I don't exercise really, which I know I should. My question is what are the right foods to eat to lose weight on my tummy?

I Am so Young, but I feel I need to lose weight, I'm 14 ! [ 5 Answers ]

Hey I need some advice on specific excersises that I can do,I feel that my thighs have gotten so big, and I've heard from so many people that I have big legs for such a tiny person, I've heard that you can't spot treat, AND that I'm so young and I can't do any thing about it, but I need to IF some...

How much weight do I need to lose? [ 2 Answers ]

I am 5'7 and weight 190 pounds how much weight should I lose?:confused:

View more questions Search