Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    adamjh Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 13, 2007, 01:50 PM
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jul 14, 2007, 12:50 PM
    Would you care to elaborate just a tiny, little bit more?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Offer Letter Sign-On Bonus [ 2 Answers ]

I accepted employment at a company that gave me a $30,000 sign on bonus to compensate for forfeiting a semi-annual bonus at my last company. The offer letter stated that if I left prior to 2 years of service that I have to pay back in full. (Employment is in California) If I have already paid...

Offer in Compromise [ 2 Answers ]

I owe back taxes for 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004 Totalling with penalities and interest $45,800.00. I am unable to pay any... and have not been able for sometime. I am now unemployed. Had bad motorcyle accident a year ago and tore up my leg. Didn't has hospitalization or...

Judement Letter / Answer Letter "In Process" [ 1 Answers ]

I received a summons and did not act upon it in the 30 days ( I was seeking legal advise The Volunteer Lawyer Project is backed up). I am permanently disabled and have no real property. My social security check is direct deposited. I called the court and they said it hasn't been acted on and I...

Counter Offer [ 2 Answers ]

Is it possible to cancel a counter offer that has been accepted? If so how should I go about doing it?:confused:

Employment offer letter [ 3 Answers ]

I received an employment offer letter from a company I had interviewed with and at the time, was planning to go to work for them. Things have since changed and I am no longer able to work for them. I was scheduled to start on March 6th and signed the offer letter and returned it to them. There...

View more questions Search