Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    doxiemom24 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 13, 2007, 01:06 PM
    Highlights gone wrong
    I went to a local beauty school for highlights. I was a honey colored blonde and wanted my highlights a little darker than my natural hair color. The result was my whole hair bleached and an orangeish tint in some spots. How can I fix it? They gave me no advice on what to do. And I'm limited on funds now. Please HELP!! Thanks!
    launikalinda Posts: 19, Reputation: 3

Jul 13, 2007, 02:20 PM
    Wow that really sucks!! Well you could sue them! Or if you don't want to go that far then maybe you can go back to the place and demand them to fix your hair... or just get a bottle of hair dye and dye it again, honestly I really don't know what to tell you but you can try my advice and see if it works for you... good luck
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Jul 13, 2007, 07:34 PM
    Remember that the students in beauty school are still in training, therefore, they will make mistakes. If you attempt to fix it yourself, it could make matters worse. Please consider going to the salon and have a corrective color done.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Highlights gone wrong [ 3 Answers ]

I used a garnier at home highlighting kit I choose the right colour for my hair but the highlights have come out blonde when I have dark hair I hate it is there anyway I can get rid of it with out redying? Sarah

Highlights Gone Wrong - Turned out Blonde! [ 1 Answers ]

I went to the hair salon today to get a chocolatey brown done on my hair (My hair is naturally black)... Now I have no idea what he put on my hair but it was a white kind of liquid. My hair turned out BLONDE! Now thankfully they are only half head highlights but I still do not want to look like...

Highlights Gone Bad [ 3 Answers ]

My Friend gave me highlights and it looks bad... What can I do to get my natural color back. I have heard of Color Zap by L'Oreal. Does it really work and is it safe to do this right after I got the highlights.:confused:

Highlights [ 2 Answers ]

:( I Want To Know How Can I Get Really Blond Highlights(white) Every Time I Do Highlights They Are More Yellow Blond Than Whitewithout Damaging The Hair As Much? What Tonner Should I Use.

Highlights gone wrong [ 2 Answers ]

Well got the do-it-yourself highlights at the store but the highlights came out bad the color is nice and all but they are all over the place they're not aligned at all. How long do I have to wait until I can dye it a different color?I dyed it 10/5.

View more questions Search