Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    half_samoan Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jul 13, 2005, 04:43 AM
    Looking for name of this awesome old cowboy flick
    Okay, I don't know how much this info is going to help to explain.
    Anyways:
    #This young soft spoken fella comes to a town to become sheriff.
    #I think his old man was sheriff ages ago. Maybe I'm wrong about this one.

#There's a scene where the "bad guys" are getting rough and rowdy in the saloon, and the young sheriff walks in. They try and scare him, start shooting around his feet to make him dance. He doesn't budge one bit.

#Then he aims and shoots precisely at something... then walks over and collects the bullets he or they shot. They wonder what he's doing and casually just says something like: "Oh uh, yeah collecting bullets is a hobby of mine". Well, not exactly like that, but something along those lines.
    #Some how he ends up being this perfect marksmen, shoots the badguys and happy ever after.

That's as accurate as I can give, this was a film me as a youngster watched with my dad on t.v on a Sunday about 10 years ago. My guess is this movie was made around the late 50's early sixties. And I think it was black and white, but then again it might have been in colour.
    Thanks

Check out some similar questions!

80's children's alien movie and Cowboy film. [ 2 Answers ]

Hey Guys hope you can help me out because its driving me insane! FIRST: 80's Alien movie. Begins on the moon/mars, a probe has landed and little alins look at it... The alien comes back to earth with the probe. Next scene is a road block police are searching cars to find the alien (it...

I am awesome in Need for Speed: Underground [ 2 Answers ]

In Need for Speed: Underground for Xbox, I was driving a Volkswagen Golf with only Level 1 upgrades and beating everything, even the new Toyota Celicas! During the second Interstate Drag, WITHOUT Nitrous oxide, I hit 165about 20 seconds before finish line, at finish line, hit 185 with nitrous, and...

Looking for an 80s-90s sci fi flick... [ 4 Answers ]

I am searching for the title of an mid- to late 80s early-90s sci fi movie. The movie was about an alien being (that would get inside a human host on earth and could change from host to host via the mouth. Example, one of the aliens went from a dying male host to a dog and then moved on to another...

Looking for name of sci-fi/horror flick [ 3 Answers ]

From what I remember this movie was set somewhere in the west maybe Nevada like area; anyway, alien invades town/rec area, has big head and the main thing is that he has these small creatures that he throws like frisbees at people, creatures are circular w/ claws around edge and teeth in center....

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.