Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tiddley_pips Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 13, 2007, 11:58 AM
    Knowing if your pregnant
    What's the earliest you can find out if you are pregnant or not?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 13, 2007, 11:59 AM
    You should miss your first period prior to taking any tests. It takes about this long for the pregnancy hormone called hCG to build up in your system.
    xxpartyprncezxx Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 23, 2007, 01:56 PM
    Typically 4 weeks from your last period... The HCG will build rapidly during the early stages of pregnancy, causing a positive test result... 4 weeks
    macksmom Posts: 1,787, Reputation: 152
    Ultra Member

Sep 24, 2007, 08:46 PM
    It really depends on what kind of methods you are using at home. If you are intensively trying to get pregnant, you may be tracking your BBT, in which 18 days post ovulation you will know if you are pregnant or not.

If you are simply going by HPT... then the earliest would be when you miss you period, the week of, or it could take a few weeks after before it registers on an HPT.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tired of not knowing about bumps [ 5 Answers ]

OK... Well About sep '06 I had unprotected sex with a girl that I had previously dated a year earlier. The Next morning I woke up with Bumps all over the foreskin of my penis was completely broken out in a major rash. I had bumps, redness, itching, swollen raised skin, the whole nine yards. I...

Do I confront or go on without ever knowing? [ 7 Answers ]

My father died unexpectedly.My mother died after long battle w/ Alzheimer's less than 2 years ago. Dad and I shared her caregiving. After her death I proceeded to follow through with lifelong plans to relocate across the country with my husband and kids, leaving my Dad and adult siblings behind. I...

Knowing Ending Entertains? [ 2 Answers ]

I have repeatedly noticed that when old boxing fights are presented The Comcast TV cable people make sure that we know who won before we see it by telling us in writing or else having the commentators say it before the fight begins. In other words, if you didn't PPV you sure as hell aren't going...

Modes Of Knowing: [ 15 Answers ]

It is important to acknowledge the reality and importance of non-rational modes of knowing, such as intuition, integrative awareness and contemplation. It is also important to understand the developing of a greater sense of connectedness with the deeper SELF, the world of nature, or the social,...

View more questions Search