Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kebe Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Jul 13, 2007, 11:30 AM
    Benzylarbutin or monobenzone how much should I use
    Hello I'm afro-caribbean and for awhile now I've been thinking about lightning my skin just because mostly all of my family is like a light or dark carmel color.So out of everyone I look different and that's because of my moms genes I think but I'm still darker than.I have real uneven skin my friends always spot out a new color on my when their jokin .my neck is the color I would like to be but I'm scared of all this lightning cream

I've heard good reports about benzylarbutin but I don't know if I should use 20% or 5% I go to college in September so I would like it to take affect before then so what should I use

That's me with the hat and that's my cause she is prob the darkest that my family line has other then me id like to be her color but if not id like to just be all one tone.cause my forehead and neck is lighter then my cheek.and on my body it's a mess of skin tones

Like I say I'm not looking to be white which is what scared me about mono cause just a lighter tone even if benzylarbutin isn't permant so please what percentage should I use thank you very much god bless

michaeljr Posts: 89, Reputation: 3

Jul 16, 2007, 02:19 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by kebe
    hello im afro-caribbean and for awhile now i've been thinking about lightning my skin just because mostly all of my family is like a light or dark carmel color.So out of everyone i look different and thats because of my moms genes i think but im still darker than.i have real uneven skin my friends always spot out a new color on my when their jokin .my neck is the color i would like to be but im scared of all this lightning cream

i've heard good reports about benzylarbutin but i dont know if i should use 20% or 5% i go to college in september so i would like it to take affect before then so what should i use

thats me with the hat and thats my cause she is prob the darkest that my family line has other then me id like to be her color but if not id like to just be all one tone.cause my forhead and neck is lighter then my cheek.and on my body its a mess of skin tones

like i say im not looking to be white which is what scared me about mono cause just a lighter tone even if benzylarbutin isnt permant so please what percentage should i use thank you very much god bless

I am using Herbalinn cream which has the benzylarbutin and so far it has worked, I honestly want to be lighter by using a stronger percent but what's stopping is me is I do not know how to mix that too so I just use thicker layer of the herbalinn cream until someone posts formulas and experience.
    pkennedy1990 Posts: 22, Reputation: -1

Sep 28, 2007, 07:00 AM
    If you want formulas and mixing advice, try:

DEPIG.forumup.com :: Index

Otherwise, just mix it up as strong as you can and spread evenly, use it day and night until you get the results you want.

You do have to keep using it for the rest of your life if you want to STAY the lighter colour, though. There are no instructions on the package (!) but you would follow the general directions you can get on online forums about monobenzone.
    Vicky_D Posts: 254, Reputation: 19

Jan 3, 2008, 02:05 PM
    Could you mix monobenzone with benzylarbutin together?
    Vahid Posts: 36, Reputation: 1

Jan 5, 2008, 09:55 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by kebe
    hello im afro-caribbean and for awhile now i've been thinking about lightning my skin just because mostly all of my family is like a light or dark carmel color.So out of everyone i look different and thats because of my moms genes i think but im still darker than.i have real uneven skin my friends always spot out a new color on my when their jokin .my neck is the color i would like to be but im scared of all this lightning cream

i've heard good reports about benzylarbutin but i dont know if i should use 20% or 5% i go to college in september so i would like it to take affect before then so what should i use

thats me with the hat and thats my cause she is prob the darkest that my family line has other then me id like to be her color but if not id like to just be all one tone.cause my forhead and neck is lighter then my cheek.and on my body its a mess of skin tones

like i say im not looking to be white which is what scared me about mono cause just a lighter tone even if benzylarbutin isnt permant so please what percentage should i use thank you very much god bless

Hey Im sorry if this offends you for hearing this from a guy... but..

YOU ARE EFF'IN HOT!!

Don't change your skin colour man!! DAMNN:eek:
    Lior Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 5, 2008, 11:02 AM
    LOL, I thought the same thing. I thought he's so cute and his skin looks so nice in that picture. But I understand your issue with uneven skin I have the same problem and looking for a way to fix it without bleaching.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Benzylarbutin. Testimonials, information? [ 23 Answers ]

Does anyone have any info on this product? What percentage works best?. I have heard it is close to monbenzene in it's lightening effects but I don't want to be white... or spotted... I am a dark skinned hispanic... closer to african american complexion... I don't have a problem with being brown...

Monobenzone HELP [ 634 Answers ]

Hello, I'm faced with a huge problem! I've been using monobenzone 20% for the past 3 months and I absolutely loved the results. I have drastically lightened my complexion and the attention that I get now is just amazing, trust me, people with light skin get treated soooo much better. I've...

View more questions Search