Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MARIA232 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 13, 2007, 11:16 AM
    I don't know
    Me And My Boyfriend Have Been Dating For 2 1/2 Years Now... just The Other Day We Got In This Huge Fight. It All Started When I Told Him That I Was Going To Go Out With My Girlfriends He Was Fine On The Day I Told Him But The Nexxt Day He Was Very Upset And Mad... we Have Promised Each other Not To Go Out With One Another... but That Was When We First Started Dating... and Have Gone Out Without Each other A Few Times... he Thinks That It Is My Fault Because I Made A Promise And I Broke It... but So Did He... he Packed Upa Few Clothes And Left And Now I Am Very Upet And Confused!! I Used Make Him Not Leave Because He Was Trying Not To Let Me Say 'okay I Won't Go Out Then' And Then He Would Get His Way Again... but That Day I Didn't I Stood My Ground And I Didn't Stop Him From Leaving... I Want To Go Out With My Friends Once In A While... I Hardly Even Do Go Out With Them Because I Am Always Scared That He Is Going To Get Mad And I Don't Like Fighting About So I Never Say Yes When My Friends Ask Me To Go Out... now I Can Call Him And Try And Work Things Out, But Also... I Don't Know How To Say It... I Want To Be Able To Trust Me And Let Me Go Out With My Girlfriends... tonight They Have Asked Me To Go Out.. And That's Why This Whole Thing Started... so Should I Phone Him And Work Things Out And Not Go Out With My Friends... or Jus Leave It For One More Day And Go Out
    launikalinda Posts: 19, Reputation: 3

Jul 13, 2007, 02:16 PM
    First of all, you did absolutely Nothing wrong! You have the right to go out once in a while! If there isn't no ring on your finger then you shouldn't be on lock down! I don't know him or nothing but 4rm what your saying, he sounds kind of insecure or controlling. If you really want him back in your life you should tell him that you have a right to go out and have some time for yourself once in a while and that there is nothing for him to worry about but yea you should still go out with your friends and maybe you should just wait for him to come back to you if he really thinks the relationship is worth trying for! Good luck and don't change your ways just to make someone else happy! Its your lyfe and you only get to live it once!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Don't now what to do [ 7 Answers ]

OK when I perform magictricks at school I get nurves cose every time I do haters come up and think they now and start telling every one and then no one cars any more and...

I don't know what to do! [ 6 Answers ]

I'm 15 years old and I've been sexually active for the past year. I make sure the dude wears a condomn but sometimes they didn't. Now I have a bad odor and I'm not sure if I have a disease or something. I want to go to the doctors but I can't unless my dad or stepmom takes me! But if they take me...

I don't know what to do [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, my name is sinead, I've being going out with this man for the last 9months, but I don't trust him, as in I think he's going to cheat on me. He has never cheated on me or done any ting for me not to trust him every body loves him and he is so good to me all his friends say he's a changed men...

I don't know what to do? [ 9 Answers ]

I really need some advice I love her and she love's me but I can't stand her anymore not that I'm bored it just look all I wanted from the beggning is to make her happy, put a smile on her face, and make her forget all her problem. But she keeps pushing me into a place were I can't breath, I'm so...

Help I don't know what to do! [ 4 Answers ]

I am in a relationship with this guy who is my best friend ( before and after we got together) for the last 3 years on and off we have been together. Times are not really that bad, but they are not really that good etiher. This past summer we fought a lot, about almost everything, and now I am away...

View more questions Search