Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    evemarie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 13, 2007, 10:14 AM
    Eagle Scout Gift
    I have been invited to a ceremony for a co-worker's son who has attained the rank of eagle scout. There will be the ceremony and then a dinner at the local church immediately following ceremony.

What is the appropriate gift to give the young man, who I don't know very well.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jul 13, 2007, 12:45 PM
    A card would be sufficient given the relationship. A $10-$20 check or gift certificate would be appropriate.
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Jul 13, 2007, 12:53 PM
    Since you do not know the boy very well, a card and a gift certificate is appropriate, like Scott said. You can ask your co-worker if his son has a favorite store or is looking for something related to scouting.
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

Jul 13, 2007, 01:17 PM
    I agree, this is an extremely high honor, so I would think that a small sum of money or gift cards would be a good gift, since you do not know him well.
    s_cianci Posts: 5,472, Reputation: 760
    Uber Member

Jul 15, 2007, 05:51 PM
    I never knew a boy scout that didn't appreciate some cold, hard cash!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Eagle brand chocolate condensed milk [ 9 Answers ]

Is Eagle Brand Chocolate Condensed Milk still being produced?

Why does scout say their peace ended? [ 4 Answers ]

:mad: even though dill gets permission to stay in maycomb why does scout say their peace ended after a week

94 eagle vision limp mode [ 1 Answers ]

HELP!! My 1994 eagle vision dropped in to limp mode (2nd gear on trans) about a year ago... and at that time, I noticed a difference between the wiring diagrams on the 1994 vs the 1995 whereas the 95 had a separate 12v lead going to the "auto shut down" relay. I added this lead and the trans...

1994 Eagle Vision [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have a 94 eagle vision that just quit while driving. It has been dying at stop signs, but it usually starts right up. This time it won't start. Does anybody know what might be wrong. Thanks Melonman

95 Eagle Vision Doesn't Start Sometimes... [ 1 Answers ]

We have a 95 Eagle Vision that won't start sometimes and dies while we're driving occasionally. It's not the battery or starter or fuel pump. We've had a mechanic look at it, and he thinks he's narrowed it down to one of three different sensors (or perhaps the whole computer), but doesn't know...

View more questions Search