Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    serialwife Posts: 117, Reputation: 16

Jul 12, 2005, 06:02 PM
    Child with Erb's Palsy.
    I have recently began working with a child who has Erb's Palsy. I was wondering if anyone out there has any information on the illness. I understand that Erb's Palsy occurs due to complications at birth that often result in muscles, ligaments, and nerves being severed. Any advice or information would be greatly welcomed. Thanks so much.
    packert115 Posts: n/a, Reputation:

Jul 12, 2005, 07:14 PM
    Good luck
    I recall in my classes some coverage of this,. Erb's palsy is commonly associated with shoulder dystocia. Shoulder dystocia occurs when an infant's shoulder gets caught and stretched behind the pelvic bone during delivery.

The condition can occur, albeit rarely, without being caused by shoulder dystocia.
    As I said I am not an expert in this field but I do recall these facts
    serialwife Posts: 117, Reputation: 16

Jul 12, 2005, 07:45 PM
    The little boy got tangled in his mom pelvic gridle we just can't find any good resources for the foster parents.
    packert115 Posts: n/a, Reputation:

Jul 12, 2005, 07:48 PM
    This may help
    Erbspalsy.org I have a lawyer friend that can help 1-800-942-2056 sorry no names OK

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Child support for child out of wedlock [ 8 Answers ]

My friend has been dating a man who is a millionaire(really) for two years. He is married and has two kids with wife. He has been financially supporting her all this time. Her role was to be available to jet set the world with him at a moments notice and of course look good and sleep with him. ...

Bio father rights/abandonment of child/child support? [ 6 Answers ]

I am 6 weeks pregnant and the father is my ex boyfriend. I reached out to him 3 different times to see how he felt about this and what his interest would be in terms of involvement with his child. He has been quite verbally hostile and told me to die and other choice things. What time frame...

Cry for the child [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for the name of a television movie with mare wittingham who played a homeless mother with her daughter. I think it is called "CRY FOR THE CHILD". I am also not sure how to spell the actress's name I would like to own this movie but I can't find it. Can someone confirm this info for...

Child Support [ 2 Answers ]

My divorce decree states that my ex-husband was to pay child support to my child school. He was not paying the tuition and I could no longer afford to pay it so I took my child out of private school. My ex-husband randomly pays support and nowhere near what the court order stipulated. Can I get...

View more questions Search