Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kumkum Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 13, 2007, 08:00 AM
    How can I know that my computer is hacked
    How can I know that my computer is haked is that possible to hack any computer tell me how to prevent it
    Superfly999 Posts: 235, Reputation: 14

Jul 13, 2007, 08:04 AM
    Why do you think that your computer is hacked? (just so we know what is going on)
    kumkum Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 13, 2007, 08:13 AM
    I think my computer is hacked because my cursor is sometime it won't work and some time when I move to the place it will dragdown itself to down on the taskbar my mother watch all the TV serials online that's why I think tell me how to prevent it:)
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jul 13, 2007, 12:50 PM
    Do you have anti-virus and anti-spyware software? A firewall? How do you connect to the Internet.

BTW, its unlikely you have been hacked.
    manojmestry Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 21, 2007, 05:12 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by kumkum
    how can i know that my computer is haked is that possible to hack any computer tell me how to prevent it
    Disable file sharing in network connection property install any internet security software i.e (norton )

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I got hacked [ 3 Answers ]

Someone tried to do a $3000 purchase with my paypal account. I had an ultra strong password so am sure I got nailed by a keylogger. Bummer too, I was just now logged into my hosting account for a website and saw that one of my email addresses had been changed to something else! I use AVG...

Someone Hacked Me [ 1 Answers ]

Hello everyone but someone hacked my e mail address and changed my password I've been told that the person is saying really disgusting things to people and I'd really like to know if there is someone who can help me get my password back. Because if I don't I'm in a lot of trouble!! SOMEONE PLEASE...

Can this be hacked? How secure is this webpage? [ 1 Answers ]

Here I've got a password protected web page. http://www.jackson8.com/secret Can any of you gurus get to it, or tell me how secure it really is? Thanks!

Someone hacked my mail... [ 6 Answers ]

Hey!! Someone hacked my mail. I think he/she answered my hotmail secret question. After answering it, they changed the password, accessed to PERSONAL AND VERY IMPORTANT information, and to other sites that contain security settings (such as other passwords). They closed my hotmail account and...

Lightening Group Hacked? [ 21 Answers ]

http://www.evenskin.com/ Am I the only one who cannot get in? I was a member of this lightening group of which I consider the moderators to be very professional and polite. What gives? Where they hacked?

View more questions Search