Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    yorgo Posts: 24, Reputation: 1

Jul 13, 2007, 06:19 AM
    Suspicious behavior - Wife feels trapped and wants out?
    She's my 2nd wife. We've been married for 3 years now. She has an older son, I have a girl and 2 boys from previous marriage and we have 1 little boy in common from our new marriage. She's very attractive and very flirtatious, has always been, and its one thing that burns me up. I almost dumped her before we got married because of her flirtatious ways. She hadn't done anything wrong at that time (that I'm aware of).
    So. Over the last year we've been growing apart some what. We both have strong personalities and argue our points tooth and nail. In the beginning our sex life was awesome and couldn't get enough of each other. At this point we don't even try. Normally 1-1 1/2 months go by with no activity. I work all the time, she is a stay at home mom watching our little 3 year old.
    So, last week she was out with her girlfriend having dinner and drinking. She's opted to go with her girlfriend to everything these days cause its more fun then going with me and the baby. She gets home earlier then normal while I was on the computer. She surprised me when she got home and I didn't want her to see what I was doing so I shut the computer down. I admin it was suspicious and to this day I haven't told her what I was doing. What Im doing is saving money that she doesn't know about to plan a vacation for both of us in December. I just can't tell her cause she will blow it in 10 minutes.
    So, this week I had a conference out of town. I wanted her to go with the kids but she could not as she had a concert to go to on Tuesday with her girlfriend ( best friend since they were kids). So off to Jacksonville I went. I talked to her Tuesday night after the concert, she had a great time and was happy she went.
    Today I found out her friend had taken pictures of her at the concert and posted them on my wife's myspace account. I took a closer look, no wedding ring. Basically she's holding a beer, wearing tight tight clothes, long hair flowing and looks to be very happy to not have her wedding ring on. The whole time I was at my conference I had my ring on. Not once did it come off. It never comes off.

Is this cause for concern?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 13, 2007, 06:56 AM
    Yorgo, is this the same woman that didn't want any part of your children at Christmas? Have things changed since then?

Jul 16, 2007, 03:58 AM
    Yes, same woman. Wow you remembered. Since I wrote this there's been an update. Something I consider a pretty important update. A while back I had installed a spying program on her laptop to check every now and then to make sure my gut feelings were nothing to worry about. Last night she went out with her son (12 years old now) to the movies. I discovered that she has started contacting a couple of her old boyfriends through her myspace account and also deleted her history on her web browser. The program I installed records keystrokes as well as screen shots every minute or so. It clearly shows she's trying to contact some guy she dated in high school (long time ago) and another she claimed to be only friends with. This "friend" was totally in love with her. Why is she now contacting these guys? Duh! I haven't confronted her with what I found yet. I'm waiting to gather more evidence to finally give her a slide show. I know love is blind but am I really that blind? Or am I just jumping to conclusions and being paranoid?

Jul 16, 2007, 04:02 AM
    Oh and yes, sorry. Since the posts earlier this year about my kids. Yes, things changed a little. She's OK with me having my 3rd child here to visit but he's not allowed in our home. When they come down I have to stay at my mothers house with the kids until they go home.
    This year I brought my daughter down earlier, since July 1st. My wife is OK with her staying in our house but in 2 weeks when my boys come down we all have to pack our stuff and move to my moms. Still not where I want things to be but getting there.

Jul 16, 2007, 09:50 AM
    Update.. this is the text from what Ive been recording... the last few lines say it all.
    Am I being paranoid? This is a guy she dated in high school. What is going on?

It's been so many years. WOW. What a small world. I hope verything is egoing well for you. My best friend, <removed> I think you went to school with her (schoolname) she remembers you. She works at <removed>and so does Serg that is how I found out about you. We have to catch up. You look the same just taller a lot taller than I remember you. Us.. I added you to my friends on my space. I don't use it much either, but <my friend> pushed me to do a page to find old friends from school. She has found a bunch of old friends. It is awesome hearing from you maybe we can see each other one of these days.

I saw that you are divorced, how long ago was that? I was divorced also I was married for 9 years and I had a son with him he is now 12. I had him young I also got married young. I got remarried about 4 years ago ,real again and now I have another little boy and he is going to be 3 on July 25th. My life has been like a book, but I guess I can tell you when we see each other.
    michealb Posts: 484, Reputation: 129

Jul 16, 2007, 10:41 AM
    Not wearing a wedding ring at concert can be a good idea because things can get lost in the shuffle. If the ring is hard to get off she still could have been worried about the diamond coming loose.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bi-polar, infertile husband, gives up on wife and life. (by wife) [ 17 Answers ]

I got married nearly 4 years ago. Recently I found out that my husband is bi-polar and has pathological lying disorder. Just before that. We took was out $27,000 for IVF treatment, and long story short he stopped working and would not get a job, created debt, lied about it etc. While I was going...

Depressed 21 why.o. Trapped in college major. Feels meaningless. Thought of suicide [ 8 Answers ]

Basically I got in nyu. Chose business as a major because I was unsure what to do. I'm a junior now and am just as miserable in the business classes as I was freshman year. I did so bad freshman year in business that I could not switch majors. I was trapped. Its sooooo outside my skill set. I have...

Suspicious vet care [ 10 Answers ]

Hello, this is my first time posting to this particular forum. I don't know if there are any veterinarians out there, but I have a couple of questions that are really bothering me. In November of 2005, my 12 year old Collie / Shepherd mix suddenly appeared very bloated, and felt hard. I took him...

Suspicious lump [ 13 Answers ]

Hi everyone, This question is in generalfor woman but if any men have any imput, that would be great. I just came back from the radiologist today because I found a small lump the size of an unpopped popcorn kernal in one of my breasts. The radiologist wasn't sure what it was because it had what...

Trapped [ 6 Answers ]

I have been married for 9 years to a workaholic. I am fortunate enough to stay home and raise our kids, but I am incredibly lonely! Especially on the weekends, when it is highlighted that I am really a raising our kids alone. The past year I have found myself getting my needs met by another man...

View more questions Search