Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nognog Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 13, 2007, 03:38 AM
    Low sperm count
    My sperm count is very low,what's the normal sperm count to have a baby?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 13, 2007, 03:42 AM
    A normal sperm count is 20 million or more sperm per milliliter of semen.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Decrease in sperm count [ 3 Answers ]

I got married last year August.I am trying to get pregnant from last 2 months we are seriously trying for that but the problem is we(me and my husband) cold not have intercourse continiuosly even if we have he has problem in his sperm release his sperm is gradually getting decrease if we have...

Low sperm counts [ 1 Answers ]

My husband went to test and dh said he has low sperm count.My question is that does the mode of collection affect the volume.My husband had to collect it by himself and he said it wasn't easy.the volume was 2.1ml.the doc said his sperm count is low. 1.Do you think that if the mode of collection...

Sperm count [ 1 Answers ]

What's the age for a mans sperm count to go lower or having a slimmer chance of having kids

Low Sperm Count. Can this be Reversed? [ 2 Answers ]

I have been tested twice and both times my sperm count was very low. My motility was normal. Not sure what that is. Per the last test I had 1.5 million sperm and normal is 20-50 million sperm. Because of my low sperm count will I not be able to get my partner pregnant? Also can this be reversed?...

Sperm tails and sperm heads [ 1 Answers ]

Why is that sperm tails are lost before the heads? Also do heads last longer than other significant proteins like p30?

View more questions Search