Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    friscof Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 13, 2007, 01:57 AM
    DVD with cable and VCR
    Is there a way to hook-up/use a DVD player without having to disconnect the VCR?I think that I have all of the cables that I need,it's just that now in order to use the DVD,I have to disconnect the VCR.Thanks in advance.
    Squiffy Posts: 499, Reputation: 84

Jul 13, 2007, 01:59 AM
    Do you mean you don't have enough scart sockets on your telly? If so you can buy scart splitters so you can plug in multiple consoles.
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Jul 16, 2007, 06:16 PM
    If you have video in, or auxiliary inputs, can select TV or Video.
    If you want to record dvd's onto vcr, Cable will go out of dvd and into vcr, then to TV.
    Need more info, or go to:
    Monstercables.com
    And select "Home Theater Connection Guide", then cable types. Will help explain the ins and outs.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to connect LCD TV, DVD/VCR and Cable [ 2 Answers ]

I have Direct TV box and would like to connect a Sharp LC20S2U LCD TV and a JVC HR-XVC37U DVD/VCR. I want to be able to watch TV while the VCR is recording another station. I also have a separate outdoor Antenna that gets very good reception for local stations. I would like to be able to use that...

Dish,vcr,dvd,cable to TV shcematic/instructions,please. [ 2 Answers ]

Plus no signal at all after several variations of connecting the dvd, even directly with no other connections, acts like it's working! can I just put a splitter on the TV coxial jack for the vcr/dish connection? Cable plugs into dish receiver, and works well, all componants is good condition and...

Hooking up dvd/vcr recorder to a TV with digital cable [ 2 Answers ]

I need to know how to hook up a dvd/vcr(Pioneer) recorder to a digital cable box with a Panasonic lcd TV.

Connect TV,vcr,cable,dvd recorder [ 2 Answers ]

I have a rca big sreen TV, digital cable box, vcr and dvd recorder. I can't seem to get it all connected properly by following the TV instruction guide or the dvd recorder instruction guide. I would like to be able to record dvd's from old vcr tapes, plus be able to have a strong enough signal to...

Connecting cable TV, dvd and vcr [ 1 Answers ]

I have cable TV coming into the house. Want to hook up a DVD player and a VCR to the TV with cable, howis this done.

View more questions Search