Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bellio14 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 13, 2007, 01:50 AM
    A missed period
    Hi everyone, this is not the first time this has happened to me but I feel quite anxious about this round for some reason. I am around 2 weeks late and I'm too scared to get the pregnancy tests.. just can't handle the sight of the word "positive". My boyfriend keeps telling me not to worry, but how about if I end up knocked up and in result I have to end up going for an abortion. My breasts hurt a little bit and I'm feeling a little tired after work. I really am worried. I took this Indonesian herbal pill which requires me to swallow 1X4 pills a day for 3 consecutive days. THen I have to wait for the results. Now I'm waiting for 3 days, I'm just afraid there will be no results, I really do not know what to do?
    Thanks for letting me share this one. :(

-bel-
    Squiffy Posts: 499, Reputation: 84

Jul 13, 2007, 01:55 AM
    I would imagine the herbal pills are a complete waste of time. Anyway, however scared you are if you are pregnant you need to find out so you can make decisions earlier rather tha later. If you are pregnant and choose an abortion the earlier you have it the better. The longer you put it off the less options you have. And if you are not pregnant at least you will not have to worry, and just use contraception so you don't have to worry again like this.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Missed Period [ 1 Answers ]

:( I am 19, I have always had my periods irregular, sometimes they would be here for a month sometimes stop for 2 etc... me and my husband have been trying to conceive for almost 8 months with no results. Since November I have not had my period and I'm starting to get worried, before it was never...

Missed period [ 1 Answers ]

I've had 2 miscarriages in the past year, I am A- but didn't know it, I'm back to normal alrevady had a period now Im 3 days late but my pregnant. Test is negative what do I do I had my rogam shot after my 2nd miscarriage

Missed period [ 4 Answers ]

I haven't had a period since January 6, it is now February26. I've taken 4 epts and they have come out negative. Is it possible to be pregnant and yet test negative? How long should I wait before I see my np? I've had a child already, so I'm a bit confused. I have had some cramping similar to...

View more questions Search