Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    1jay Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 12, 2007, 10:50 PM
    Abandoned Home in Country Club
    The house next door to mine has just had the "official" Abandoned notice posted on the door. I was surprised it was only a 4" x 4" notice put on the window next to the front door. This home was bought by the previous owners for $500,000 here in Tampa just over a year ago. Then the market turned a bit and they jetted back to South America leaving the hpuse empty. Looking in the window I can see they did a lot of damage, but mostly cosmetic. They did take everything of any value such as light fixtures, stove, refrigerator, microwave, etc. This is a 3200 sq. foot home that is only about 4 years old with an ingound pool and hot tub off the lanai. I would like to look into purchasing it either for myself or possible flip, though it is 700 ft larger than mine and the wife likes it. However, the owners are long gone and I have no idea how to get information on this home. Any advice?
    bushg Posts: 3,433, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Jul 12, 2007, 10:57 PM
    Get on your county auditors website site from there you should be able to see what bank financed the house. This bank would be who you want to contact.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Babysitters club or the baby-sitter's club? [ 1 Answers ]

I say the movie Babysitters Club made in 1995. Then I saw there was a movie called The Baby-sitters club made in 1995. One has a different actress but I havvent seen it. I only saw the one without THE and the hyphen. Doe anyone know the difference?

Abandoned Home Owners [ 2 Answers ]

Is there a 'free' site to locate the owners of properties that have been abandoned?

Country Club Attire for Wine Dinner [ 2 Answers ]

What is the appropriate attire for a Country Club Wine Dinner?

Paying mortgage in home country [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I moved to US in Aug 2006 on a L1A visa, can you advise: 1. Since I don't meet the substantially presence test, do I need to file in April? Even if I don't need to file in April, can I elect to file in April as NR? 2. I pay mortgage in my country of citizenship, Jamaica, and was...

Tenant Abandoned Home in VA... My Rights? [ 7 Answers ]

Tenant has abandoned my rental home in VA. I have given her notice by mail, posting on home, and registered mail of eviction. She still has all her things in the home and is not staying there at all. Can I move her things to the road? I am the daughter of the owner. Can I move into the home...

View more questions Search