Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rrigutto Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 12, 2007, 09:43 PM
    Bad Boys
    What is it about women who like "bad boys".. I mean I am told just recently that I was too good for this person she didn't deserve me because I was a great guy.. HUH?. I asked her, if I was a "bad boy" would that make a difference? No answer was replied.. anyone especially women have any ideas on this.
    BreeHazzard Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jul 12, 2007, 09:57 PM
    I don't have an answer for you sadly but it's very true.
    We are for some reason attracted to the bad boys.
    Just as most men are attracted to whores who will give it up any time..
    We want the guys that have a "bad boy" attitude.
    I can't seem to fathom why I'm drawn away from the good guys who would do anything for me.. but I just am.
    I'm young also.. so most women will grow out of this stage, just as men grow out of their "hit it and quit it" stages.
    huno Posts: 336, Reputation: 75

Jul 12, 2007, 10:22 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by rrigutto
    I mean I am told just recently that I was too good for this person she didn't deserve me because I was a great guy..HUH?....I asked her, if I was a "bad boy" would that make a difference? No answer was replied.
    Well I'm not a girl but I can answer this:

In answer to your query re: your being too good for her, that is a crock of sh!t. You better develop a taste for it now because girls serve this kind of crap all the time. No guy is "too good" for a girl--what she's trying to tell you is she wouldn't sleep with you if you were the last man on earth and there were no more batteries.

Now, about bad boys. Simply, women like 'bad boys' (particularly when they're young) because women are naturally attracted to masculinity.

Bad boys, who are ruled and driven by testosterone (and beer) appear very masculine... almost to the point of being self-destructive (and oftentimes, it is).

Young girls love this because this is what nature calls for--an attraction to dominant males. It's no different with humans than it is with dogs, birds, chimps, whales and dragons. However, whereas most animals in the wild depend predominantly on size and strength, humans actually have made progress based on intelligence and utility.

The problem, however, is that those men who are intelligent are perceived to be the least masculine; therefore they are rejected by young females who would prefer the company of males whose immediate ancestors struggled with the concept of the wheel (or, as they called it, "them thar roundy things what make mah truck go a-vroom-vroom").

So young women, being as naïve and ignorant of the world as they are, are quick to choose the most masculine men. What they don't realize is that these men, also primitive and short-sighted in their ways, are out to do the deed with as many females as they possibly can--also a trait of the animal kingdom.

Girls, after taking it in the @ss some several hundred times, slowly come to realize that they are treated like crap by these males and so they begin to train themselves to ignore their inherently natural, yet flawed, desires for a hyper-masculine partner. It takes a while (usually by the time they've hit 30, they're just about fully cured... younger for less industrialized nations), but girls do eventually outgrow the bad boy and indeed settle (note the italics) for a guy who is most likely to promote intelligent, mature offspring.

I emphasize the term, "settle," as it is NOT a nice guy a girl wants--not then, not now, not ever. What she wants is a bad boy who's bad to everyone BUT her. Some girls do take their chances with these guys in the hopes that she can change them. Most of these girls end up alone with 4 children living in a cramped apartment or a trailer.

Unfortunately, this problem is exacerbated by the rate at which these primitive bad boys breed. As women are quickly coaxed into bed or marriage by these men, they tend to produce offspring an estimated 3 or 4 times more often than the civilized male (if he manages to engage in intercourse at all!).

That is, for every baby born into a healthy, loving family, there are 4 born to fathers who care more about their football team than why his wife is depressed and on the bottle.

These 4 children, knowing only the life of the damned, grow up to be either the bad boys that fathered them, or the ignorant naïve girls who mothered them. And so the cycle continues, in perpetuity, until the end of the human race (scheduled to end around 2074... mark your calendars, people).

Your job? To act like a bad boy around girls, but actually be a decent guy. Don't act smart around women. Use small words. Make sure none of the words you use are in the SAT, the ACT, or the GRE. Grab a beer can, crush it on your head, and yell at the top of your lungs. Whenever possible, drive like a maniac; if a girl is in the passenger's seat, drive like a maniac, grab her breast and claim you were actually trying to shift gears. If a girl asks you a question, shrug. If she asks how you are, shrug. If she asks to sleep with you, shrug.

These things will guarantee you get laid, or your money back. Good luck!
    sweetie_tink Posts: 6, Reputation: 2

Jul 12, 2007, 11:16 PM
    If she says that your not good enough for her than she wasn't worth you time anyway... there are plenty of girls out there that don't want the "bad boy" image... true those girls more than likely won't put out on the first date but if you are as nice as you say you are than you aren't a pig and won't care if she does or not. You just need to keep looking... you will find someone when it is time... and don't listen to HUNO... dont try to be something that your not... it will always backfire in the end...
    Jiser Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 281
    Ultra Member

Jul 13, 2007, 01:34 AM
    Be yourself but have your own life. If you can't do this or the other partner can't then you shouldn't be in the relationship. 'bad boys' that's their choice not mine.
    Geoffersonairplane Posts: 1,195, Reputation: 286
    Ultra Member

Jul 13, 2007, 04:06 AM
    It's a young woman thing. My ex left me for the single life and for those types and she left a caring, loving man who would have stood by her through anything. I'm sorry if that's not what she wanted but I won't change who I am for anyone because what I am (without sounding conceited) is good. She was too young to realise it and I being 6 years older could see things in a more wise way. As far as masculinity goes, it's a question of balance and I believe I have that balance but I don't try and be a typical 'lad' who pretends to be something he's not to attract an obviously naïve young woman. To me, I am a prize and a good catch and those girls who want the jerks who will ***k them over left right and centre (although perhaps not all) can take what they want but I would rather save myself now for a mature woman who knows what she wants and if that isn't me, then sorry honey, but I am not interested in YOU!!

LOL.. I made myself laugh with this response. Just be who you are, true to yourself and others.
    Jiser Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 281
    Ultra Member

Jul 13, 2007, 04:09 AM
    Yup exactly geoff!
    nicespringgirl Posts: 1,237, Reputation: 187
    Ultra Member

Jul 13, 2007, 07:44 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by rrigutto
    What is it about women who like "bad boys"..I mean I am told just recently that I was too good for this person she didn't deserve me because I was a great guy..HUH?....I asked her, if I was a "bad boy" would that make a difference? No answer was replied..anyone especially women have any ideas on this.
    I can't stand on girl like "bad boys"... I never get that... but I do know not all of them like bad guys... I don't... many of my friends don't... if your girlfriend thinks you are too good, then take her compilement! Because you are too good for her! That's not smart of her to think that way.she should appreciate she has a great guy as a boyfriend!!
    Good luck, u'll meet the right girl unless you prefer a dumb girl or bad girl... which I feel most guys do!
    Geoffersonairplane Posts: 1,195, Reputation: 286
    Ultra Member

Jul 13, 2007, 08:30 AM
    You can't apply a rule.

Not all woman are like this. Some women do genuinely prefer the nice guy and I do believe that.

There are patterns though in how attraction works with people and I believe that a proportion of people who follow these patterns do so until such a pattern is broken in some way by experience. Only then does the cycle of attraction break and even then, these people are then driven by what they need rather than what they want.

The best women though are the ones that want the right thing to begin with. Actually, I may be wrong with this very last statement but I kind of feel that this is true.

Just my opinion.
    Ultra Member

Jul 13, 2007, 08:41 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Geoffersonairplane
    You can't apply a rule.

The best women though are the ones that want the right thing to begin with. Actually, I may be wrong with this very last statement but I kind of feel that this is true.

Just my opinion.
    No you are completely right! The best women(mature, smart) women are the ones that want the right thing to begin with! So true! Very good point!:)
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Jul 13, 2007, 08:45 AM
    Hello rr:

Then there's hope for me - a really nice, well behaved bad guy.

excon
    Ultra Member

Jul 13, 2007, 08:48 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by excon
    Hello rr:

Then there's hope for me - a really nice, well behaved bad guy.

excon
    Well, that's still bad, is it?:p

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Would you call this abuse or rape or boys being boys?AND AM I ALONE? [ 27 Answers ]

Grew up in a home where I didn't get much love/affection and I 'fled' perhaps, by dating only one serious boyfriend from age 16 - 26 (can you say LOSER?) who permitted me to sneak out at night to see him midnight until 2am at 16, who isolated me--alienated my friends, ran off other guys I was...

The boys I want [ 4 Answers ]

I was with this boy for nearly a yr, I love him to death, why doesn't he want me

Boys [ 8 Answers ]

Thought I pass this on from my daughter............... You find out interesting things when you have sons, like: 1.) A king size waterbed holds enough water to fill a 2000 sq. ft. house 4 inches deep. 2.) If you spray hair spray on dust bunnies and run over them with roller blades,...

Bad luck, bad karma, or bad self-esteem? [ 5 Answers ]

I recently heard once again a comment I've heard many, MANY times over the past several years: "You and your husband have worse luck than anyone else I know!" and I have one question: "Why is that?" You see, just about the time we get to the point we can manage to keep up on all our monthly...

How do I get my boys back? [ 4 Answers ]

About two years ago my first husband abused my two boys they were taken by the state. Even though I didn't do anything I was charged with neglect. I tried to fight it but I had a drug problem.I split up with my first husband and he lost his parental rights. The state told me I would lose mine also,...

View more questions Search