Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tom_Moss Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 30, 2003, 08:41 PM
    Information about (DSL, ISDN.. etc ) services
    Greetings,

1. I need a description in detail of the listed services below including there prices with different vendors if possible , also I need some internet sites that have detail information about them.

Services:

- DSL: (digital subscriber line)

- ISDN: (internet services digital network)

- VOIP :(voice over IP)
    IP: Internet protocol

- T1: is a transmission service,
    Broad-band digital:
    1) T1
    2) T3

- FRAME RELAY: which is a switch based service that packages voice and data into variable length frames.

- ATM (asynchronous transfer mode)

In addition to that I need to know the name of software's that are used for CTI with their descriptions,
    Specification, futures, Etc.

Appreciate your help
    Thanks
    mahi_val Posts: 30, Reputation: 1

May 1, 2003, 06:50 AM
    information about (DSL, ISDN.. etc ) services
    Could you please give details about your country, your company, purpose of use and also preferably your e-mail address. I can send you details about various vendors/ service providers in your country. 8)
    Tom_Moss Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 1, 2003, 01:56 PM
    Greetings,

Currently am in kuwait. This is one of the searches paper that am doing for my studyings.

Regards
    mahi_val Posts: 30, Reputation: 1

May 3, 2003, 04:11 AM
    Sorry, I won't be able to help you out then. I think the protocol followed in this forum is that we normally discuss only practical problems and try to create awareness in user community and not acadamics. :(
    elina Posts: 136, Reputation: 1

Sep 15, 2003, 11:11 PM
    Tom, hi try checking out http://www.dslreports.com and howstuffworks.com. They both will steer you in the right directions. :D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

W2K Services.exe using 100% CPU [ 10 Answers ]

My computer started running really slow a few days ago and when I went to Task Manager to see who was using the CPU the services.exe was using 99% and it does so for hours and hours. I rebooted several times to no avail. I went to Administrative Services and stopped all services that could be...

ISDN and Routers [ 6 Answers ]

Here's my problem. I have an older Cisco 1003 ISDN router setup for one of my software suppliers to access a server on my network. It only allows access to one IP address, the box they support. Now I need to change the routing table to allow access to two other IP's for remote desktop...

ISDN PRI Signaling Across Carriers [ 1 Answers ]

I have a combination of LD carriers with multiple local carriers. This scenario is Qwest as the provider of the longhaul and SBC as the local carrier. I had a situation late yesterday where my PBX rebooted. The recovery time was approx 7-8 minutes. When the switch came back up we looked at...

Customer services [ 1 Answers ]

What is the importance of customer services in banks?

View more questions Search