Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gecho65 Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Jul 12, 2007, 05:53 PM
    Web user interface
    I've got a us robotics 9112 I can access the user interface via the usb use the net but when I connect the ethernet cable I can't access the user interface at 192.168.0.1 so I can't browse the web either!
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jul 12, 2007, 11:28 PM
    When you are connected with USB make sure that the DHCP service is running on the router, as it sounds like it isn't.
    Basically this means you are not getting a valid IP address and so no connection.

Jul 13, 2007, 02:10 AM
    Don't really know much about dhcp yeah even the help thing says no valid ip address and it said go to cmd and check the subnet mask and all... when I connect the ethernet cable I get a 100% data loss... the thing I'm confused why is the net working while connected via the usb and not the ethernet cable... u mind telling me how to check and turn on the dhcp service on the router?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jul 13, 2007, 02:11 AM
    You need to read the manual as it is covered there in great detail.

Jul 13, 2007, 02:45 AM
    I did but nothing is there I did everything check the subnet mask reconfigure the ip everything nothing works

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

USB/driver/camera interface not working [ 8 Answers ]

Hello, I have a Sony Cybershot digital that I am trying to use with an Acer Aspire 5050 laptop. I thought that Windows XP had drivers built in so that when you connected a USB device, it would show up in My Computer like a mass storage device. ANyway, long story short, I cannot get my camera...

Change the way user log on or off in user account [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I re-installed my operating system recently . I wanted to change my display screen if I go to the user accounts and click the option which is CHANGE THE WAY USER LOG ON OR OFF it displays a message saying that CLIENT SERVER FOR NETWARE HAS DISABLED THE WELCOME SCREEN AND FAST USER...

Can you list user frindly web builders [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, Can anyone tell me which is the most user friendly website builders for a newbie. Thanks SR

Graphical user interface [ 8 Answers ]

Hi there I would like you to answer this question in around 1000-1500 words. Explain why graphical user interface helps in human-computer interaction?

View more questions Search