Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    biggsie Posts: 1,267, Reputation: 125
    Ultra Member

Jul 12, 2007, 02:57 PM
    Sunburn treatment -- OTC
    I am looking for a miracle treatment for sunburn...

Is there any magic way to treat sunburn

I don't think baby oil is the answer

Maybe I'm looking for a moisterizer...
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Jul 12, 2007, 03:01 PM
    Aloe Vera. You can get it at any pharmacy, usually around where the sunscreens are. It absorbs the heat from your skin and makes it heal much more quick :)
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 12, 2007, 03:02 PM
    Vinegar. Best thing I used in years.

Put some in bath water, pour it on a wash cloth and soak it on your burn.

Smells yucky, I know, but it works like a charm.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bad Sunburn & Wrinkles on face [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I'm a 21 year old female. I got an really bad case of sunburn on my face 2 days ago (because I did not have sunscreen with me, which I know I should have brought) and I have been using aloe vera gel to "heal" it. However, it is still extremely red and my skin feels like it's very tight and...

Help! Sunburn! [ 1 Answers ]

I went out to the beach the other day with some friends. Unfortunately we forgot to reapply the sun cream and when I realised I started getting slightly pink I went to go put some more cream on, but couldn't find our sunscream bottle, so I had to use the life gaurds. I woke up this morning and am a...

Sunburn [ 11 Answers ]

Tell me what you think... My boyfriend is out in the sun most of the day, from around 11 until about 4. How long do you think is too long? and how long until he gets skin cancer? I try to tell him everyday that its not good for him but he just won't listen. Any advice?

Time needed between Tape & other OTC dewormers [ 2 Answers ]

My daughter misdiagnosed what type of worms her puppy has (she definitely has Tapeworms), so I purchased Evict and administered it two days ago. Now I need to give an over the counter Tape worm medication and wonder how much time, if any, is required between the two different wormers?

View more questions Search