Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    utterly_nat Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 12, 2007, 02:37 PM
    Will my ex b/f come back to me or contact me again?
    My b/f recently left me after 9 months to go back to someone he dated 4 years ago. We had plans for the future but as soon as he found out she was single again he left me to try and get back with her. They are now back together and I am devastated

Please can someone tell me, is it going to last and work between them and/or is he going to contact me again and/or come back to me?

Please someone, tell me.. I am so upset and depressed. I need answers

Please help me

Nat
    XenoSapien Posts: 627, Reputation: 42

Jul 12, 2007, 03:05 PM
    How long did he date her back then? Did they get close? I'm thinking he will come back to you if she dumps him. You might be his back-up plan. Don't let yourself get 'suckered'. If he does come back to you, make him earn it. Otherwise, seek another and better man.

XenoSapien

Jul 12, 2007, 03:12 PM
    Thank you SO much for your reply XenoSapien xx

They were together for 3 or 4 years but I am not sure who dumped who back then. I get told it was him and I also get told it was her so I don't atually know. I think they were close if they were together that long but I don't know.

Do you think she will dump him this time round?

Jul 12, 2007, 03:30 PM
    Well, if they had been together for three or four years and had this pattern of 'break-up and make-up', then I have a hard time believing that pattern has miraculously changed.

Yah, I think there is a strong possibility that she will dump him, or that he will dump her. Those two seem to be in a paradox. There is, however, a very small possibility that they will break this paradox, and live happily ever after.

If I were to wear your shoes I'd still go with 'If he does come back to you, make him earn it. Otherwise, seek another and better man'.

XenoSapien

Jul 12, 2007, 03:34 PM
    Thank you x

Jul 12, 2007, 06:44 PM
    :)
    vivia12 Posts: 143, Reputation: 15

Jul 17, 2007, 06:32 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by utterly_nat
    My b/f recently left me after 9 months to go back to someone he dated 4 years ago. We had plans for the future but as soon as he found out she was single agin he left me to try and get back with her. They are now back together and I am devastated

Please can someone tell me, is it going to last and work between them and/or is he going to contact me again and/or come back to me?

Please someone, tell me.. I am so upset and depressed. I need answers

Please help me

Nat
    It is tempting to wait for someone if they are seeing or with someone else, but try your best to not wait, you deserve someone so much better,someone who wants to be with you. Asi tell you this I'm telling it to myself too. You're not alone

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

2. Heartbreak - No Contact - Get back together. [ 148 Answers ]

You have now done no contact, You are no longer in the needy, desperate unatractive stage, no longer hounding, harassing or stalking your ex. So you are no longer pushing them away. Now you need to REBUILD the relationship if not to late. ATTITUDE – Get an attitude adjustment first. Lighten up...

Broken up, now in No Contact, and would like to get back with him. [ 8 Answers ]

Hello, First of all who ever reads this Im really appreciative of your time and help, because I'm writing a long history for my question... I'm really miserable and hurting right now. I dated a guy for the last 3 years. He is 6 months younger then me. I am 23 and he is 22. Before we dated, he...

Heartbreak - No Contact -Get back together. [ 27 Answers ]

At the end of a break up, it is natural to fight to save the break up. The other persons emotional interest in you is gone/going and your fighting to prevent this. You are desperate to save this. You act desperate. This is very unatractive and pushes your ex further away. By the time you realise...

Cut off contact with woman to get her back? [ 50 Answers ]

I was involved in a relationship with a woman for 2 and a half years and she told me 2 months ago that she now just wants to be friends. Some background: during our entire relationship, I could never fully commit to her or return to her the love in the same way that she showed me. I remained hung...

View more questions Search